Brexit is going wonderfully as shown by these examples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

pint bottles.png

Beebo

Veteran

Is anyone crying out for this?
will any manufacturer be bothered to make them?
I suspect only a very small minority will bother..

C R

Über Member
Is anyone crying out for this?
will any manufacturer be bothered to make them?
I suspect only a very small minority will bother..
According to a wine maker interviewed in the graun piece, it is unlikely that anyone will actually sell it, because there's no demand to justify the capital investment required to make the bottles.

C R

Über Member

Tanis8472

Regular
Manufacturing
Red tape
Recticel, a Belgian owned maker of insulation panels based in in Stoke-on-Trent will have to spend about £400,000 in the UK retesting its CE approved products to comply with the new UKCA mark which still applies to construction materials. Senior technical manager Simon Blackham said the tests would use the same test methods and standards as the EU and would have to be paid for, ultimately by the customer. Simon Storer, CEO of the Insulation Manufacturers Association, says the challenges are being replicated at many other firms. “The unintended consequences are significant and incredibly damaging.”

Absurd

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

Beebo

Veteran
Brexit supporter Tim Martin-Wetherspoon gets a bloody knighthood!

multitool

Shaman
There are some really ludicrous honours in there. Matthew Elliot gets one instead of a prison sentence.

Annoying, but makes it far more likely that reform will happen under the next administration. After all, Blair and Brown did not have a resignation honours list. This is a Tory thing.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I am quite frustratingly not in favour of an elected second chamber and think a system based on appointments should work quite well if administered properly. This is not helping.

ebikeerwidnes

Yes, I was watching it live and heard this.

They are beyond parody. How stupid do they think we are?

(Not you Andy CXR)

Oh lots and lots

after all - we voted for Brexit based on what Nigel and Boris told us in spite of a lot of it being total BS

there maybe benefits to Brexit - but those were not what "The People" were voting about
^
^
^
not having tax havens for millionaires compromised by forthcoming EU rules for example

Top Bottom