Another Labour lass torpedoes the party

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Which also demonstrates your only interest is trying to hound another member off the forum in the time honoured NACA manner.

I have never hounded a member off any forum* still less have I any interest in hounding you off this one. In so far as the old NACA was concerned the favoured hounding technique seemed to be via the 'report' button and either bans or people getting peed off with threads being closed.

All I, and others, ask from time to time is that folks support their statements and can can deal with criticism and challenges.

*It's possible one, not here, flounced after I criticised their use of a particular word.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
We can but hope. He'd pick a fight in an empty room.

He won't take any shite from a bunch of knackers on the internet.

You are yet another one who is incapable of commenting on topic, which in case you've forgotten, is a nasty criminal Labour/independent MP who has caused a member of the public and their family a great deal of distress.

What do you think of that?

As a member of the Labour party not a million miles from Leicester I've had a heads up about help needed in a likely byelection.

Also, Labour's morning media earlier this week was being covered by Wes Streeting. He was crystal clear that as soon as a recall petition was started party workers would be out 'on the knocker' collecting signatures.

Compare and contrast with Tory position had Paterson's position resulted in a petition.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
In some circles it's been suggested for some time that she's not exactly the handwringing lefty Corbynette the media like to portray her as.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
In some circles it's been suggested for some time that she's not exactly the handwringing lefty Corbynette the media like to portray her as.
She is possibly more in touch with what many people believe in than "handwringing lefty Corbynnettes".

Of course it is always more convenient to take her statement literally, as Abbott has, rather than look at the rationale behind it.

She does shoot from the hip sometimes, as with her statement about "Tory scum", which can either enrage or prompt agreement in people, sometimes the same people. If people want an alternative to "bland" Starmer here she is.

Top Bottom