A touch of the Irish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Read through what you've posted from post 19 on and you'll see who looks the pr1ck...although I never really doubted you.

I don't need to read what I posted because I wrote it, and I'm not a moronic monobrow who thinks 'could of' is correct English.

Either shît or get off the potty Adam.

D

Deleted member 49

I don't need to read what I posted because I wrote it, and I'm not a moronic monobrow who thinks 'could of' is correct English.

Either shît or get off the potty Adam.
You think my grammer bothers me 🤣
Really is playground stuff,be man enough to admit your mistake...it's plain to see.
Clearly not since you've only just posted it
This post was post 22 when you said I only just posted the article.Keep digging though.

multitool

Shaman
You think my grammer bothers me 🤣
Really is playground stuff,be man enough to admit your mistake...it's plain to see.

This post was post 22 when you said I only just posted the article.Keep digging though.

It's 'grammar'.

You really are quite petty and boring, as well as thick. Go for a bike ride or something.

You made a post asking if I'd read 'the article' and then followed it with a news article tweet.

Clearly it looked as if you were asking if I'd read the tweet.

We then clarified that you meant the BBC tweet. I confirmed that I had read the BBC article prior to my posting, and that my reply did not contradict it in any way.

But here you are wanting to have some weird dick-waving contest

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Adam

images.jpeg.jpg

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
JFC.

D

Deleted member 49

My joke was funny.
People who say this usually aren't...to give you some credit you can be funny,I've seen it with your bullshit stories about missing eggs and grit bins but this isn't your best.
But back to the point you didn't read it,the Legacy Bill hasn't been about for 25 years and I think you'll find that offering amnesties hasn't either.My point stands there's been barely a whimper about this bill being pushed through.

View: https://twitter.com/enda_coll/status/1702956039870505408?t=Gp2asQp-Cw3pWP4nNg2-Yw&s=19

multitool

Shaman
People who say this usually aren't...to give you some credit you can be funny,I've seen it with your bullshit stories about missing eggs and grit bins but this isn't your best.
But back to the point you didn't read it,the Legacy Bill hasn't been about for 25 years and I think you'll find that offering amnesties hasn't either.My point stands there's been barely a whimper about this bill being pushed through.

View: https://twitter.com/enda_coll/status/1702956039870505408?t=Gp2asQp-Cw3pWP4nNg2-Yw&s=19

FFS, do you know nothing?

The Legacy Bill may be new, but amnesties, whilst not certified in law until now, have been on the table for 25 years.

There was an actual amnesty as part of the Mitchell agreement in 97 in respect of decommissioning weapons.

There was a prisoner release as part of the GFA, which whilst not an amnesty, is tantamount to the same thing. Sure, they still have a conviction, but they are free.

The point being that victims feel that they have not received justice.

Last edited:

multitool

Shaman
Forgot to add...

Did you not know about the amnesty letters offered to IRA fugitives? These were part of a secret deal between Blair and the republicans used to seal the GFA. They continued to be offered beyond 2010.

D

Deleted member 49

Again we're not talking about the GFA though...if you'd bothered to look in the first place.This bill was opposed by all parties in N.Ireland.
From Amnesty.
Give impunity to murderers, and those responsible for torture
- Block victims from accessing justice via legal action
- Be a significant interference in the justice system
- Breach the Good Friday Agreement
- Go against existing agreements between the UK and Irish Governments and NI Political Parties on legacy
- Create a two-tier justice system in the UK
- Fail to deliver human rights compliant investigations
- Set a deeply concerning international precedent - signalling to other States that they too can ignore their human rights obligations

Last edited by a moderator:

multitool

Shaman
Sure, I'm not disputing that. I haven't given any value judgement on the Legacy Bill. What I am saying is that discussions over amnesties are not new.

This Bill was always highly likely to come at some point. 25 years ago, the amnesties had to be offered in secret, and kept secret. Clearly, those now pushing for the Bill view it as the appropriate time.

In a decade or two it will cease to matter anyway because the perpetrators will be dead, and Ireland will be reunited anyway.

Top Bottom