Who Cares...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I was probably being completely over the top. But this government is a total car-crash and there is a growing cluster of amoral right-wing populists lurking on the lunatic fringe.

You mean so amoral that they think rapists should be free to rape* with no consequences??

*I mean in reality this is the current de facto position, but I'd doubt even this shower would say the actual words actually out loud. 🙄

You mean so amoral that they think rapists should be free to rape* with no consequences??

*I mean in reality this is the current de facto position, but I'd doubt even this shower would say the actual words actually out loud. 🙄
They brand them selves as a ''law and order'' party something does go wrong here.

matticus

Guru
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Go for it!

I would, just as soon as I've got all this work done 🙄

Yes, I saw. 👍🏼

Just need to find the time to organise it...🤔

Those that think the state should have more power over your bodily autonomy seem to be gaining ground. Don’t think it’s only happening in the American theocracy.

British police are testing women for abortion drugs and requesting data from menstrual tracking apps after unexplained pregnancy losses.
Tortoise has seen forensic reports in which police have requested a mass spectrometry test, which can detect the presence of the abortion drugs mifepristone and misoprostol in the urine, blood and placenta of women under investigation.
Other reports include requests for “data related to menstruation tracking applications” as part of the police’s investigations.
It’s understood these requests have been taking place for at least the past three years. Dr Jonathan Lord, co-chair of the British Society of Abortion Care Providers and an NHS consultant gynaecologist, called searching women’s phones for menstrual data “chilling and deeply intrusive”.
“We already know that police routinely remove phones and computers from women suspected of having an [illegal] abortion and it’s even happening following miscarriage and pregnancy loss,” Lord said. “This is damaging enough as it leaves women frightened and isolated immediately after suffering a substantial trauma.”
Lord told Tortoise he was aware of cases of blood tests being taken with the woman’s consent by NHS staff at the request of police, including, he said, “when women knew they were innocent after suffering an unexpected premature delivery”.
Even when the test finds no trace of abortion medication women can continue to remain under suspicion “as a negative test does not exclude earlier use of drugs”, he said. In that event, he argued, “the only motivation for testing is entrapment”.

https://www.tortoisemedia.com/2023/10/30/british-police-testing-women-for-abortion-drugs/

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Those that think the state should have more power over your bodily autonomy seem to be gaining ground. Don’t think it’s only happening in the American theocracy.

British police are testing women for abortion drugs and requesting data from menstrual tracking apps after unexplained pregnancy losses.
Tortoise has seen forensic reports in which police have requested a mass spectrometry test, which can detect the presence of the abortion drugs mifepristone and misoprostol in the urine, blood and placenta of women under investigation.
Other reports include requests for “data related to menstruation tracking applications” as part of the police’s investigations.
It’s understood these requests have been taking place for at least the past three years. Dr Jonathan Lord, co-chair of the British Society of Abortion Care Providers and an NHS consultant gynaecologist, called searching women’s phones for menstrual data “chilling and deeply intrusive”.
“We already know that police routinely remove phones and computers from women suspected of having an [illegal] abortion and it’s even happening following miscarriage and pregnancy loss,” Lord said. “This is damaging enough as it leaves women frightened and isolated immediately after suffering a substantial trauma.”
Lord told Tortoise he was aware of cases of blood tests being taken with the woman’s consent by NHS staff at the request of police, including, he said, “when women knew they were innocent after suffering an unexpected premature delivery”.
Even when the test finds no trace of abortion medication women can continue to remain under suspicion “as a negative test does not exclude earlier use of drugs”, he said. In that event, he argued, “the only motivation for testing is entrapment”.

https://www.tortoisemedia.com/2023/10/30/british-police-testing-women-for-abortion-drugs/

farking forced birthers, can farking do one.

And no apologies for language.

My body, my choice.

Her body, her choice.

Leave us be with our own choices.

Milzy

farking forced birthers, can farking do one.

And no apologies for language.

My body, my choice.

Her body, her choice.

Leave us be with our own choices.

I agree but as long as there is a time window and the baby isn’t too far developed.

Top Bottom