The rise of the far right

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
If you used the large hadron collider to smash together Elon Musk and Kanye West, in the presence of Russell Brand, you might end up with something resembling Jordan Peterson.

Ian H

Guru
Which reminds me - I just cast my votes for the National Trust AGM.

albion

Guru
Maybe it applies to the left too but thr far right motto seems to be 'hang first, don't even bother to ask questions later'.

Or is that chess?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
When the Tories under Sunak are described as a 'centre left party' we're in deep doo-doo...

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...donor-lord-cruddas?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Will Farage really rise as the Phoenix of the far right for the next GE?
What a mess....

Cruddas was made a Lord by Johnson, against the express wishes of the House of Lords commissioners who deemed him unsuitable.

In short, he’s a complete arse and I enjoy seeing him rip the Tory party to pieces.

C R

Über Member
For me, there's two worrying things that stand out in the Observer poll today

1. The problem brexiters find with brexit is not that it was a stupid idea, the problem is that it wasn't done properly, so they'll vote for Farage to come and fix it

2. Despite everything else that's happening, the biggest problem facing the UK is immigration

We.Are.Fecked

For me, there's two worrying things that stand out in the Observer poll today

1. The problem brexiters find with brexit is not that it was a stupid idea, the problem is that it wasn't done properly, so they'll vote for Farage to come and fix it

2. Despite everything else that's happening, the biggest problem facing the UK is immigration

We.Are.Fecked

Am waiting to hear what the concensus on Brexitdoneproperly actually is? Everyone seems to think it means different things apart from one overriding issue...and that's immigration. That's the very beating heart of the Brexiteer.

• Sad
Reactions: C R
Top Bottom