The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Screenshot_2024-03-26-09-54-54-52_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~2.jpg

Cirrus

lol.. isn’t that the Scottish flag right in the centre of the shirt, white cross on a blue background?

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
lol.. isn’t that the Scottish flag right in the centre of the shirt, white cross on a blue background?

Kind of. It's a playfully fluttering interpretation. As is the somewhat larger one light blue one trimmed with gold.

Beebo

Veteran
More faux outrage at a flag that isn’t a flag, but just a logo. I like it, so can my pleasure be represented on the front page of the sun too? Or are only angry people allowed to comment.
Peter Shilton gets to comment, he has nothing to do with GB athletics. Pathetic really.
When medals are won the real flag will be displayed.
IMG_5050.jpeg

icowden

Legendary Member
More faux outrage at a flag that isn’t a flag, but just a logo.
Translated - we found this tweet from @KeithIncel1021 saying it was an outrage. And some of his mates agreed from their mum's basements. That's good enough for us to run a front page that we think will get people to buy the paper!!

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Glad to see Luke McCLean continue his unapologetic anti-Monarchy stance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68829125

Hadn't realised he was still playing to be honest, but it's great that he's stuck to his guns for all these years. I used to really enjoy seeing the flag-shaggers get all upset about his refusal to wear a poppy shirt for Remembrance Day. Quite right not to wear it too.

The Crofted Crest

Glad to see Luke McCLean continue his unapologetic anti-Monarchy stance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68829125

Hadn't realised he was still playing to be honest, but it's great that he's stuck to his guns for all these years. I used to really enjoy seeing the flag-shaggers get all upset about his refusal to wear a poppy shirt for Remembrance Day. Quite right not to wear it too.

WTAF?

"Wrexham have been asked for comment on the McClean chanting incident."

Top Bottom