The Good News Only - thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I know. There are something like 40k deaths from sepsis in the UK each year. Not all of them would have been prevented by this blood tests of course but there are so, so many where it is dismissed as something else or diagnosed too late. Actor Jason Watkins has spoken a lot about losing his little girl to sepsis when it went undiagnosed by doctors. This test would be a huge game changer. Simple and not invasive either so hopefully it will go through the trials quickly.

D

Deleted member 49

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 49

Got up this morning to watch the livestream of the Solstice sun shining into Newgrange over in Donore, Ireland.Partner said if I watch it a while with her I can eat the chocolate orange,well three quarters of it ! It's Xmas nearly after all....
Daughters just phoned me at work to tell me she's never speaking to me again and I'm a c@nt ! It was hers 🤣

Mr Celine

Got up this morning to watch the livestream of the Solstice sun shining into Newgrange over in Donore, Ireland.Partner said if I watch it a while with her I can eat the chocolate orange,well three quarters of it ! It's Xmas nearly after all....
Daughters just phoned me at work to tell me she's never speaking to me again and I'm a c@nt ! It was hers 🤣

You'll need to get another one as the solstice is not until tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 49

You on a different planet?

Northern hemisphere winter solstice was 03:27 UTC this morning, 22/12/23.
Ok sorry take your point...but it's the sunrise at Newgrange that's the moment she wants to see.Its the begining of the Solstice with the passage being lit up.Magical place to go,been a few times when my kids were little.Its done on a lottery now with a chance of visiting on the 19th to 23rd to see the sunrise light the chamber up if your lucky.

matticus

Guru
Ok sorry take your point...but it's the sunrise at Newgrange that's the moment she wants to see.Its the begining of the Solstice with the passage being lit up.Magical place to go,been a few times when my kids were little.Its done on a lottery now with a chance of visiting on the 19th to 23rd to see the sunrise light the chamber up if your lucky.

If you're in the UK (and probably all of Europe), the solstice sunrise was about 90mins ago. TODAY is the shortest day.

But if your family member ALSO believes it was on the 21st (as is more common), I think you're good :P

D

Deleted member 49

If you're in the UK (and probably all of Europe), the solstice sunrise was about 90mins ago. TODAY is the shortest day.

But if your family member ALSO believes it was on the 21st (as is more common), I think you're good :P
She does a spell before the sun goes down on the 21st and tonight more than likely.
Before the last light of the solstice Yuletide blessings to you all..😁
Screenshot_20231222-093224.png

Top Bottom