NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Über Member
Clearly he got those powers and banned himself!
Considering his regular support and defence of Johnson, the Tories, Brexit, GBNews, Farage, Banks and Guido Fawkes, and how more of their links to Putin and Russian agents are being are exposed, I suspect he was a Russian agent and has returned to the motherland.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
To say I never agreed with PR is putting it mildly but, if the forum is not to become more of an echo chamber, views like his are relevant because they do exist, and I hope that his absence is just a case of having had enough of the forum.

He has not posted on the other forum for a couple of months.

FishFright

To say I never agreed with PR is putting it mildly but, if the forum is not to become more of an echo chamber, views like his are relevant because they do exist, and I hope that his absence is just a case of having had enough of the forum.

It's shame he turned out be a total nut job who gamed the mods for his own vanity and had disgusting attitudes towards women.

When he behaved he had something useful to say (whether you agreed with it or not). Unfortunately he ended-up bitter and twisted.
Maybe that's what happens when your dark heart eats away at you from the inside out....

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I think it would be reasonable for us to apply similar thinking to the ostensible rules on the main forum with respect to discussions regarding former and non-active members who are not here to defend themselves.

matticus

Guru
I think it would be reasonable for us to apply similar thinking to the ostensible rules on the main forum with respect to discussions regarding former and non-active members who are not here to defend themselves.
... or if we can't, then please put it in the main bitching and whining threads, instead of in this (mostly entertaining) thread.
kthxbai

Who are we talking about anyway?

matticus

Guru
A rather opportunistic photo of the Russian-owned mansion occupied by squatters:
1647264819325.png

Made me laugh, anyway ...

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Or, when you are not 'one of the in-crowd' ?
What is this "in-crowd" you refer to? Is it the "clique" you make such a blatant point of saying you are not a member of? Possibly it's the "you lot" that your hero often refers to.

I happen to agree with the general approach to politics and current affairs that, probably the majority of, posters take, although not all of the time (although I do not make a very strange habit of liking almost every one of a particular member's posts, that would just be weird :rolleyes:). I happen to disagree with nearly all the posts of a small number of posters. I do not know any posters, nor do I really have any wish to do so, no offence meant, but I certainly don't agree or disagree with them to be part of any "in-crowd", nor does anyone else. This is a discussion forum with people of different views, not a school playground.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
@Rusty Nails

To avoid you getting at all nervous RN, I'd just like to preemptively assure you that I'm not about to start liking every one of your posts .

Nor indeed, find them irresistably hilarious neither .

Tending to find some peoples posts more generally aligned with one's own ideas / values / thinking, than others doesn't make any one of us members of a 'clique' it's just human nature - if we dare to have a view on things at all.

Both on, and off line .

Like yourself I'm not particularly inclined to meet up with any of em* not neither, either..

The anonymity - up to the point that such a thing exists, is part of the attraction tbh

* Well maybe possibly one or two..

- But I'm not saying who, so as to spare everyones blushes ...:blush:

Top Bottom