GBeebies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
While its supporters will parrot that they never foresaw its Damascene conversion.

It always walked like a duck, looked like a duck and quacked like a duck. Surprise, surprise, it was a duck.

It was badly conceived and it has done Andrew Neil's journalistic reputation no good at all to have been involved in it, however briefly.

Actually had an email from this lot this avo, asking for comment re CO2 shortages and its effect on the current farming scene.

Relieved to say I know absolutely nothing of import, regarding CO2 in this context .

Otherwise it could have been a bit awkward.

:rolleyes:

mjr

You wouldn't expect Manchester City to base a business strategy on attracting supporters of Manchester United.
:laugh: The same Manchester City that advertised for "influencer" supporters of other clubs to switch to it a few years ago? https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/10/ma...d-of-football-as-we-know-it-newcastle-united/

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

I thought they employed that bloke whose job was literally to look at the coastlines of countries. Shouldn't he be tweeting this?

mudsticks

Squire

I did also have to check that Scicily hadn't lately been annexed by Malta..

That's the trouble with country living you can miss stuff like that..

Looking at all the maps made me want to go to Turkey though...

And Greece, Corsica, and Greece too..

And, and and ...

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I did also have to check that Scicily hadn't lately been annexed by Malta..

That's the trouble with country living you can miss stuff like that..

Looking at all the maps made me want to go to Turkey though...

And Greece, Corsica, and Greece too..

And, and and ...
A nice lady from Greece gave me a haircut today. And we've got a family run Greek kebab shop now.

mudsticks

Squire
Totally off topic but I love Kerala...been a few times.Once went to meet a friend for a few days in Kovalam and ended up staying 5 months at Lighthouse beach.😁
As you do.. :-)
'As you do'

:-)

Can't wait to get to the point of having enough trained up competent hands to be able leave the farm running to, long term.

And set off on an open ended trip like that..
Tom Harwood is truly the thickest of the thick, even on that channel.
Have you spent much time watching the channel itself @AuroraSaab ??

From the niblets we get here and elsewhere it looks dreadful.

But maybe there's another side to it, that were not getting..??

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
It's more Harwood's comments on Twitter that I'm familiar with.

I think GBN are willing to engage more often with topics that others shy away from, which is good, but when I have dipped into it I haven't seen anything to make me keep watching. I don't have time for much TV viewing at the moment so perhaps GBN is something you have to persevere with. The stuff I did see seemed busy and shouty.

I think if there were a big enough number of people who were so interested in politics that the UK could support so many news channels, then we probably wouldn't have Boris Johnson as prime minister. Like it or not, we just aren't that interested in politics in the UK these days.

Top Bottom