Boris Johnson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stowie

I think there's a good chance he would have stood down anyway. He's too lazy and greedy just to be a decent constituency MP. I can't imagine him looking into why they cancelled the 54 bus route or why there are so many boarded up shops in the precinct. Hopefully this confirms the end of his political career altogether though, and his journalistic one too.

Daily Mail has just hired Johnson as a columnist.

Milzy

My mate Andy still believes the whole Borris thing was a Witch hunt & he did a good job as pm. Probably like many C.C’rs would agree with.

Meanwhile, in Glasgow.

Fanny.jpg

^_^

monkers

Guru
And I would add not a fanny either.

Apparently, and I'm not speaking from experience, fannies are useful. ^_^

Unlike BJ.

What's wrong with blow jobs? Are they not in vogue?

Milzy

We can’t get rid of bad people. Nigel Farage is all over GB news and others places. Trump won’t go away no matter what the courts do to him.
Decent people like Jezza Corbyn and Robert Kennedy Jr are smeared with character assassination because the big establishment are scared to death by them.

stowie

What a newspaper.
They employ a proven disgrace lier on the understanding that it will benefit their brand and circulation.

Nothing Boris does would appear to quell the ardent love affair the right-wing press have with him.

We can’t get rid of bad people. Nigel Farage is all over GB news and others places. Trump won’t go away no matter what the courts do to him.
Decent people like Jezza Corbyn and Robert Kennedy Jr are smeared with character assassination because the big establishment are scared to death by them.

Johnson is different to Trump in that Trump has retained most of his core support intact (at least up until now..)

Johnson wasn't got rid of by the Tory party because he is an opportunistic, narcissistic liar - they knew that anyway. They got rid of him because he stopped being a winner. Johnson has some core support within a section of the Tory MPs and a reasonable proportion of the grass-roots Tory membership. But Tory membership is small, and the core support he got from less obvious Tory voters (such as the Red Wall) has been shown to be dissipating over the last few years. As Brexit slides from everyday headlines, those voters seem to be drifting back to Labour and the manufactured "culture wars" don't seem to be hitting the mark quite like the Brexit rhetoric.

Top Bottom