Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

AN OUTBREAK OF MATT HANCOCK​

turned off my phone and radio
got rid of my tv
ran barbed wire around the house
yet still i am not free
matt hancocks in the sitting room
matt hancocks in the loo
matt hancocks in the kitchen drawer
i don’t know what to do
there’s six of them beneath the stairs
in the fridge another ten
my house is getting overwhelmed
by underwhelming men
i think i may have lost my mind
i see them every place
just yesterday i stroked the cat
she had matt hancock’s face
filled gaps in all the skirting boards
laid poison in the hall
set traps involving bits of cheese
but nothing works at all
matt hancocks haunt my dreams at night
wake up screaming yet again
my mind is getting overwhelmed
by underwhelming men

Brian Bilston

Tory scum does what Tory scum does.

PaulB

tory britain.jpg

Beebo

Veteran

A lady on the radio was saying if Harold Shipman was still alive he’d probably get a go on big brother.
I don’t think it’s fair that the producers put the other contestants in the difficult position of having to interact with him.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Do you know who the other contestants are when you sign up, I wonder? The show is obviously engineered but I wonder if they are obliged to let you know.

It's interesting how quickly people can be rehabilitated in the public's eye. Not just Matt Hancock, there was Boy George on there with his criminal conviction. I'm not a fan of Sean Walsh yet he seemed to lose his career over something relatively minor.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a celebrity domestic abuser or even someone like Tommy Robinson on this show or Big Brother. It really is all about the money and the makers care neither for the psychological welfare of the contestants nor the appropriateness of giving them a platform. The main question seems to be Who will bring the ratings?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Do you know who the other contestants are when you sign up, I wonder? The show is obviously engineered but I wonder if they are obliged to let you know.

It's interesting how quickly people can be rehabilitated in the public's eye. Not just Matt Hancock, there was Boy George on there with his criminal conviction. I'm not a fan of Sean Walsh yet he seemed to lose his career over something relatively minor.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a celebrity domestic abuser or even someone like Tommy Robinson on this show or Big Brother. It really is all about the money and the makers care neither for the psychological welfare of the contestants nor the appropriateness of giving them a platform. The main question seems to be Who will bring the ratings?

And who will introduce a bit of conflict.

Beebo

Veteran

Mike Tindall has 2 drink drive convictions.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member

I've no idea how a criminally bad government MP can hope to get himself redeemed by not doing his job as an MP. I thought it might be because I've never watched I'm a Celebrity but Newmarket doesn't seem to have been won over either.

View: https://twitter.com/Clare_Jennifer/status/1597328140631961600

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Tindall has? I'd forgotten that one of the presenters has too. It's not like there aren't a million other celebrities they could have recruited. I'm not saying these people should never work again but there's no reason to give them an additional platform.

Regarding Hancock, I can't see why taking yourself off from your main job for 2 weeks to do other paid work isn't a sackable offence. I realise it isn't but it would be in practically every other career.

Perhaps not so much redeemed, as re-financed, perhaps?

Standing down at the election perhaps and coining it while he can then.

Top Bottom