Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Apparently it was an emotional reaction in the heat of the moment, for which he has apologised.
So we all just need to move on.

It’s truly pathetic. He’s a grown man losing his head over an invite to a funeral! Absolutely nuts.
That's a really long moment though. The posts spanned over a month - 13 September and 17 October.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
My, my, I'm a criminal, get me out of here...
https://goodlawproject.org/update/dido-harding-mike-coupe-unlawful/

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It was interesting that the judgement found that they had broken the law on specific discrimination issues, which still gives the government wriggle room to apologise but deny corruption and to say it was important to act quickly in the pandemic blah blah blah.....

In my opinion the biggest crime was to appoint to a senior role a person still using a babyish nickname...Dido fgs !!!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Apparently it was an emotional reaction in the heat of the moment, for which he has apologised.

It’s truly pathetic. He’s a grown man losing his head over an invite to a funeral! Absolutely nuts.

#entitled.....

matticus

Guru

There's a very simple explanation.

He'd just binge-watched the Thick Of It before sending those messages. Standard delusion; "thinks he's Malcom Tucker".

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Again your musical judgement is found lacking.....

Should I get tickets for Friday's Wishbone Ash gig?

Bazzer

It gets worse.

Full marks to them though for still being alive and making a living out of 50 year old songs. Are any of the current line-up original members of the band?
Minor thread divert, but Nick Mason, the drummer from Pink Floyd is supplementing his income from some 50 year old songs. His band Saucerful of Secrets has been touring both the UK and other countries.

Beebo

Veteran
Minor thread divert, but Nick Mason, the drummer from Pink Floyd is supplementing his income from some 50 year old songs. His band Saucerful of Secrets has been touring both the UK and other countries.
Good for him. He must need the money badly if his income needs supplementing.

His car collection alone is worth £70 million. 😂

Bazzer

Good for him. He must need the money badly if his income needs supplementing.

His car collection alone is worth £70 million. 😂
It's always nice to have more to fall back on. 😁But from what I have read and the concert I saw, he seems to genuinely enjoy not only playing the early Floyd songs, but with the much simpler stage show.

Top Bottom