Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Anyone suprised that lying c*nt turns out to be a lying c*nt ?
It wasn't that hard to predict having this mess as a leader wasn’t going to end well. But I'll give him that even for him the depths he’s managed to sink to have been pretty impressive.
Really? I agree with whoever said this is like getting Capone for tax evasion. You'll take it but after all the illegal contracts for friends, the pathetically weak climate crisis response and presiding over more deaths during covid than Blair's whole Iraq enterprise caused, to see Boris sacked for lying about parties will be deeply unsatisfying.

As well as being caught in a lie, I guess it fits Boris's image well and people can believe that he is a Good Time Guy who thinks getting hammered in a garden is a normal part of the working day.

D

Deleted member 49

presiding over more deaths during covid than Blair's whole Iraq enterprise caused
That's a fecking ridiculous statement..I guess we all get carried away,all the same absolute bollox.
Id take a look at Johnsons past and tell me who actually thought he would be a competent leader...If so I'd suggest giving your head a wobble

Cirrus

1642073498000.png

mjr

That's a fecking ridiculous statement..I guess we all get carried away,all the same absolute bollox.
Why ridiculous? Blair dumped for far fewer deaths, Brown dumped over the economy, Cameron and May both gone because they promised the impossible... Boris has farked up on all of those but it's the parties which might end his reign. That is the ridiculous thing!
Id take a look at Johnsons past and tell me who actually thought he would be a competent leader...If so I'd suggest giving your head a wobble
Not me, but there is no need to start calling duped people wobble-heads. That looks like the old Left has ingrained racism like the Tories have sleaze.

D

Deleted member 49

Why ridiculous? Blair dumped for far fewer deaths, Brown dumped over the economy, Cameron and May both gone because they promised the impossible... Boris has farked up on all of those but it's the parties which might end his reign. That is the ridiculous thing!
Do you really need to play deaths top trump's ? You said presiding over deaths which I'm presuming you mean the 150,000 from covid ?
Shall we really compare that to a illegal war that destabilized the middle east ?
Not me, but there is no need to start calling duped people wobble-heads. That looks like the old Left has ingrained racism like the Tories have sleaze.
Duped lol...this wasn't unmasking the masked singer ! Hes a history of lies,mysogyny,racism,homophobia,self entitlement....but people who voted for him on the one policy of 'getting Brexit done" now feel cheated :laugh: Excuse me whilst I try and find some sympathy.

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
I would be surprised if he isn't gone soon, If you think the average Tory voter thinks they have anything in common with these people you are more disillusioned than I thought it's just that we have less in common with what Labour seem to be.

Just my opinion of course.
This is an opinion I can respect. I'd really like to hear what you want in politics? What the left hears about Tory voters is usually presented by the press, as is the Tory view of the left. We should be talking to each other.

Top Bottom