Who's next then?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

I can't imagine, having lived through the last twelve years, in fact having lived through the last forty four, thinking that any of the current set of Tory leadership candidates had a single thought about improving my rights, or the rights of women, or of trans people, or of any other minorities, or of anybody beyond themselves and those who enable them. I can't fathom it at all.

What right's of yours do you think need improving then Jimslip?

The right to your favourite flavoured water perhaps or preferred crisps, just wondering like.

Or maybe, just maybe, on the off chance you fancy having a 'nip and tuck' sometime in the future you'll be better represented or are you really just spouting off cos your a bit bored?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Kill
The
Poor

People on here can't seem to agree on what constitutes as 'wealthy' so maybe you can shed some light on what's classed as 'poor'.

Mugshot

Über Member
People on here can't seem to agree on what constitutes as 'wealthy' so maybe you can shed some light on what's classed as 'poor'.

According to Sue Ellen, it would appear to be anyone on UC, working or not.
What’s your definition?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I cant see priti patel making it now…as the first vote is tmrw and she will need 20 to get onto the starting line

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
What right's of yours do you think need improving then Jimslip?

The right to your favourite flavoured water perhaps or preferred crisps, just wondering like.

Or maybe, just maybe, on the off chance you fancy having a 'nip and tuck' sometime in the future you'll be better represented or are you really just spouting off cos your a bit bored?

You have a very peculiar obsession with my lunch. It's got more expensive over the last year, you know.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

You have a very peculiar obsession with my lunch. It's got more expensive over the last year, you know.

Not so much an obsession just total bewilderment that you thought it serious enough to bring to light on the internet, the fact you 'buy' lunch when complaining about the cost of living also beggars belief.

winjim

Not so much an obsession just total bewilderment that you thought it serious enough to bring to light on the internet, the fact you 'buy' lunch when complaining about the cost of living also beggars belief.

You've posted repeatedly about how well off you are but you don't think I should be able to buy my lunch?

winjim

I enjoy hearing about your lunch Jim, I do miss the photos though :sad:

It's mostly available now, but the meal deal's gone up first from tree fiddy to £3.75, then a couple of months later to £4. So much as some might dismiss it as irrelevant whining, it is a useful barometer of the state of things.

Wait until some people find out about the CPI. It'll blow their minds.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

You've posted repeatedly about how well off you are but you don't think I should be able to buy my lunch?

It's not me concerned about the cost of things is it?

Surely one way to reduce expenditure would be to make your own lunch?

You’re missing the point. The slogan needs to be so non-specific that it can mean whatever the reader wants it to mean.

Top Bottom