Who's next then?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's not me concerned about the cost of things is it?

Surely one way to reduce expenditure would be to make your own lunch?

Why don't you think a band 6 NHS worker should be able to afford lunch?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

You’re missing the point. The slogan needs to be so non-specific that it can mean whatever the reader wants it to mean.

Is that the same as non binary?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Why don't you think a band 6 NHS worker should be able to afford lunch?

Why moan about the cost of living then?

My missus was a Theatre Sister which I believe is a band 6 and the pay is pretty good as I recall.

winjim

Why moan about the cost of living then?

My missus was a Theatre Sister which I believe is a band 6 and the pay is pretty good as I recall.

I see you use the past tense 'was'. You've heard of inflation right?

But yeah, in the scheme of things the pay isn't awful, which is why I made the point a few days ago that if my family and I feeling the pinch and not making any headway in our quality of life, then how on Earth are those less fortunate than us managing?

See the important thing that you don't seem to understand is that, although of course I'm concerned for my own situation, I'm not only thinking of myself.

winjim

Bloody hell Jim, you’ve shown you hand there old chum, Craig will be all over that in his NHS top trumps.

Yeah, perhaps revealed a bit more than I should have. We've just renewed our mortgage, maybe I should scan in the statement for everyone's perusal.

icowden

Legendary Member
This is hilarious. Penny Mordaunt seems to be modelling her campaign on 80s satire...

FXXXirbXEAE3HzE?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
FMjwOBeWUAM3z9Y.jpg

The Day Today

View: https://twitter.com/Aiannucci/status/1545043323617808385?s=20&t=BLW0nxrKPTTzQxdFK6M3Gw

Penny Mordaunt:-

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1546049184373121024

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

I see you use the past tense 'was'. You've heard of inflation right?

I'm not only thinking of myself.

She retired in 2019 aged 55 and yes I've heard of inflation, her pension hasn't gone up in line with it or my earnings for that matter.

Perhaps make your own lunch and donate the money you save to others less fortunate?

Top Bottom