What Do We Think So Far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, but my point is that Mods over there should not be allowing them to remain active. Those discussions are, supposedly, no longer appropriate over there unless directly relating to cycling. Posters of those topics ought to be provided a link to here and the thread closed.

Of course, Mods can only close those threads down if they know about them. If no-one is reporting them, the chances are they don't know about them.

mjr

Of course, Mods can only close those threads down if they know about them. If no-one is reporting them, the chances are they don't know about them.
I reported some early on but it became clear they're not closing such threads unless something else happens.

Archie_tect

Apart from the occasional hardening of political positions which is inevitable when people are pressed to defend opinions, it's working well from my perspective.

D

Deleted member 28

I reported some early on but it became clear they're not closing such threads unless something else happens.
Well looks like someone still reports stuff as I've just got a 2 month ban 😆

mudsticks

Squire
No, his Rolex tail.

The mind boggles...

Cats? Peacocks? or Dragons??

Pale Rider

Veteran
Even the dumbest mod ought to be able to decide what is NACA and what isn't.

If they can't, they really shouldn't be doing the 'job', although as with all volunteer positions imposing performance standards is difficult.

Given the apparently vast amount of work they've been seen saved by not having to moderate this place, keeping an eye out for and closing news threads over there cannot be at all onerous.

Top Bottom