What Do We Think So Far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the snail

Well looks like someone still reports stuff as I've just got a 2 month ban 😆
So come on, what did you do? I don't really understand why anyone needs to be banned from naca-less CC? Surely it can't be that difficult to post in a family-friendly way. I think if people paused after writing a post and took a moment to read through what they've written and think about it, maybe the forum would be a nicer place?

D

Deleted member 28

So come on, what did you do? I don't really understand why anyone needs to be banned from naca-less CC? Surely it can't be that difficult to post in a family-friendly way. I think if people paused after writing a post and took a moment to read through what they've written and think about it, maybe the forum would be a nicer place?
That's exactly the problem, I thought someone was talking bollox (Accy) and I told them so.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Yeah I've had at least one ban for that. There are special protections for thin-skinned attention-seeking bullsh*tters.

I'm sure nearly everyone who gets banned feels a crushing sense of injustice - I certainly do.

No one one there has any special protection, what you have is inconsistent modding to the point of it being a lottery.

One of my posts was liked by one mod and I was banned for it, presumably by a different mod.

D

Deleted member 28

I'm sure nearly everyone who gets banned feels a crushing sense of injustice - I certainly do.
I don't as I know it's coming, at least until the post is deleted I've got my message across so worth it.

Archie_tect

NACA certainly reinforces our existing beliefs and pushes folk to say things that we perhaps wouldn't otherwise... whether it is an honest reflection of what we really think is another thing entirely... that's my hope anyway!

Last edited:
Top Bottom