What do they want?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

My MP?

He is a she. A Tory minister. I would like to think she is weighing her options right now and has a good Idea of the number of her constituents are objecting to her leader's behaviour.

Writing to her takes me about 5 minutes. Still leaves me time to have a happy life.😄

How does it feel having a Tory as 'your ' MP ?

Time for an address change or would that be too much of a commitment to the cause, probably nicer to stand on the soap box whilst in a nicer part of town I would imagine.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me

Time for an address change or would that be too much of a commitment to the cause, probably nicer to stand on the soap box whilst in a nicer part of town I would imagine.

arent there two tory MPs in Wolverhampton??

All uphill

Soon be Lib Dem^_^^_^^_^

The posts by Hitchington and Newfhouse reminds me of the original post....

I think they dream of returning to a blended vision of the past primary built built around the New Elizabeth's era with other chocolate box motifs and Victorian goodness thrown in for good measure.

Where Britannia still ruled the waves and held dominion over the world's largest empire, black people could be subjugated but still smiled all the while and loved misses quin. At home we all lived safely and happily behind privet hedges in our mock-tudor arts and crafts houses with perfect lawns. Mr Albion would mow the lawn in his old Sunday best puffing on his pipe accompanied by 'Holiday for Strings' which accompanied all happiness in merrier Englund.
Meanwhile, Mrs Albion (who knew her place), was in the kitchen loving her daily travails using the most modern time saving appliances of the modern era. In fact Mrs Albuon saved enough time to sit down and do some knitting in the evenings. Meanwhile, the children in their hand knitted tank-tops read Enid Blyton and played I the street with their hula-hoops. Sunday afternoons they would go to the country and catch stickleback in jars whilst Mr Albion opened a bottle of brown ale by the river-bank. A lone Spitfire barrel rolled overhead and something suitably stirring by Eric Coates could be heard.
During the week Mr Albion walked the avenues to his job in the bank. all the men in his area did so. They sometimes heard stories and in fact sometimes had to deal with the so-called Working Class. These plucky, grubby and ill-mannered subjects of the Crown, tilled soil, dug for coal, and generally did all the necessary and unpleasant jobs. They knew their place and were proud of it. They had dirty victoriana tenements to live in and survived on meagre rations. Their tolerable knife-edge existance was to keep the country running for the Albions so that they wouldn't have to suffer any of those black people having to come over and show them how it's done.
The Working people's lives were not accompanied by Holiday for Strings or anything worthy by Eric Coates, so instead made-up their own songs to be sung together accompanied by a piano at events known as knees-ups.
The Queen and all the titled people that owned everything were happy. our industrious nation had scaled Everest, invented the jet engine and were pioneering ahead with the atomic age. We were also allowed by decree to describe anybody we didn't like or were lesser people than us by any using any insulting term we could imagine.

All was simply perfect in Engeundshire until in the background, some gay-types and creatives were busy developing the swinging 60s and befriending black people and liking their music and very soon the rot would set-in....
The Albions were horrified and fled to the shires where Holiday for Strings was still played for a little while longer and Morris Dancers were not yet ridiculed.

To be continued by anybody who can be arsed...

Last edited:
There’s a difference between whining and voicing an opinion/concern. Yes, there’s nothing I can do but that doesn’t stop me from voicing my concerns, no matter how much that pisses you off.

So, what are YOU going to do? It’s your country that you’re so patriotic about that’s on fire because, yet again, another Tory Gov has descended into bloody infighting while the country’s in chaos around them. You voted for this lot and you seem proud of that.

What’s your plan?

Last edited:
The posts by Hitchington and Newfhouse reminds me of the original post....

I think they dream of returning to a blended vision of the past primary built built around the New Elizabeth's era with other chocolate box motifs and Victorian goodness thrown in for good measure.

Where Britannia still ruled the waves and held dominion over the world's largest empire, black people could be subjugated but still smiled all the while and loved misses quin. At home we all lived safely and happily behind privet hedges in our mock-tudor arts and crafts houses with perfect lawns. Mr Albion would mow the lawn in his old Sunday best puffing on his pipe accompanied by 'Holiday for Strings' which accompanied all happiness in merrier Englund.
Meanwhile, Mrs Albion (who knew her place), was in the kitchen loving her daily travails using the most modern time saving appliances of the modern era. In fact Mrs Albuon saved enough time to sit down and do some knitting in the evenings. Meanwhile, the children in their hand knitted tank-tops read Enid Blyton and played I the street with their hula-hoops. Sunday afternoons they would go to the country and catch stickleback in jars whilst Mr Albion opened a bottle of brown ale by the river-bank. A lone Spitfire barrel rolled overhead and something suitably stirring by Eric Coates could be heard.
During the week Mr Albion walked the avenues to his job in the bank. all the men in his area did so. They sometimes heard stories and in fact sometimes had to deal with the so-called Working Class. These plucky, grubby and ill-mannered subjects of the Crown, tilled soil, dug for coal, and generally did all the necessary and unpleasant jobs. They knew their place and were proud of it. They had dirty victoriana tenements to live in and survived on meagre rations. Their tolerable knife-edge existance was to keep the country running for the Albions so that they wouldn't have to suffer any of those black people having to come over and show them how it's done.
The Working people's lives were not accompanied by Hiday for Steings or anything worthy by Eric Coates, so instead made-up their own songs to be sung together accompanied by a piano at events known as knees-ups.
The Queen and all the titled people that owned everything were happy. our industrious nation had scaled Everest, invented the jet engine and were pioneering ahead with the atomic age.

All was simply perfect until in the background, some gay-types and creatives were busy developing the swinging 60s and befriending black people and very soon the rot would set-in....
The Albions were horrified and fled to the shires where Holiday for Strings was still played for a little longer and Morris Dancers were not yet ridiculed.

To be continued by anybody who can be arsed...

:bravo:

Love it. You win the internet today. :hyper:

D

Deleted member 28

:hello:

Your feedback is important to us.

Do you, or do you not, spend more time on here whining than most posters?

Moaning in itself is not a problem if you are unhappy with something, but please don't have the hypocrisy to pretend you are different in that respect to anyone else, or the only one on here who has a good time doing things they enjoy with family and friends.

If by whining you mean asking why most of you seem to dislike everything about the country then guilty as charged, you just seem to highlight snippets from posts I make rather than answer anything I ask.

As said you're like one of those little leg shagging dogs that latch on to you.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It may be a controversial opinion but there's nothing intrinsically special about this country. It's a landmass with a few arbitrary borders on it. It has geography, history, culture, community, society, all the things that make up what we understand as a country, but so does everywhere. If you were born elsewhere, chances are you'd be praising that place instead.

It may be a controversial opinion but there's nothing intrinsically special about this country. It's a landmass with a few arbitrary borders on it. It has geography, history, culture, community, society, all the things that make up what we understand as a country, but so does everywhere. If you were born elsewhere, chances are you'd be praising that place instead.

Steady the Buffs!
That kind of talk deserves the burning heretic picture but I can't be arsed....

D

Deleted member 28

There’s a difference between whining and voicing an opinion/concern. Yes, there’s nothing I can do but that doesn’t stop me from voicing my concerns, no matter how much that pisses you off.

So, what are YOU going to do? It’s your country, that you’re so patriotic about that’s on fire because, yet again, another Tory Gov has descended into bloody infighting while the country’s in chaos around them. You voted for this lot and you seem proud of that.

What’s your plan?

I'm relatively happy so don't need a plan, Boris I'm sure will be gone soon so we'll have to wait and see what the next leader does.

It doesn't piss me off it just intrigues me how passionate you are about something that essentially doesn't affect your daily life, I've heard about passport/family in the UK etc but to me you gave up your right to slag everything off when you left.

That's the trouble with tinternet though isn't it, you have the opportunity to do something you wouldn't be able to do and I can see it!

Oh well, technology eh?

D

Deleted member 28

Absolutely spot on Jimbo.

D

Deleted member 28

arent there two tory MPs in Wolverhampton??

There are but I voted Tory so 'my MP' is from the party I voted for whereas I assume fishface's wouldn't be.

Anyway Jowly, what brings you over this side, fed up of getting banned over there like me?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
There are but I voted Tory so 'my MP' is from the party I voted for whereas I assume fishface's wouldn't be.

Anyway Jowly, what brings you over this side, fed up of getting banned over there like me?

been on a CC hiatus for 4mths....so no bans recently. Also its JOWWY

Top Bottom