Universal credit: Should the temporary increase be kept for longer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Frankly, some people just don't know how to manage their money properly. This chap has sacrificed and budgeted and his hard work and self-reliance has paid dividends. Universal credit claimants please take note.

"If I can do it anyone can...."

Attachments

• FCPiXFYWQAY8zNi.jpeg
    FCPiXFYWQAY8zNi.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 19
  • FCPiXPwaAAAS3-V.png
    FCPiXPwaAAAS3-V.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 19

mudsticks

Squire
Frankly, some people just don't know how to manage their money properly. This chap has sacrificed and budgeted and his hard work and self-reliance has paid dividends. Universal credit claimants please take note.

That's the way to do it.. :rolleyes:

People just need to choose their parents more carefully don't they :okay:

D

Deleted member 49

His twin Nick did ok aswell 🙄

D

Deleted member 49

Looks like Sunak Rishi is finding some money to fund early years stuff for vulnerable families. Why can't politicians just say 'We were wrong to bin SureStart ... we're bringing it back'?. Such schemes are relatively cheap but can make a big difference.
That would be admitting your trying to fix the feck up your goverment has caused by closing Sure start centres under the coalition.

The Chancellor has announced that the taper rate, the amount of benefit lost for each £1 of earnings, is to be reduced from 63p to 55p effective ASAP.

A colleague posting on a professional forum also notes an increase in work allowances, the amounts some but not all claimants can earn before the taper cuts in. I cannot find a report of that but no doubt it, and a lot of other detail, will emerge once the technical 'red book' details are released and analysed.

the snail

What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that...?
Because you're a typical whining scrounger too lazy to pull up your boots and go out and marry a billionaire's daughter like what Rishi did?

Top Bottom