UK set to criminalise illicit refugee crossings....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Well don't worry, if Labour win the next election they can repeal it can't they? Shall we see if they do that?

mudsticks

Squire
Little Englunders win the day....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-rebellion-averted?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

I farking hate this government and those that voted for them. A pox on their houses....

Immoral and senseless.

Crace sums it up.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...iti-unfriendly-too?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other
Depressingly predictable.

Let's see if the Lord's can do anything more

They seem to be our only hope of tempering the vile behaviour of our current administration .

The idea of third country 'processing' is just so wrong on so many levels

Puts me in mind of those Scottish prawns sent abroad for cut price factory processing, before being brought back here for our consumption.

Another day of shame for the UK 😓

D

Deleted member 28

Right then, some on this side would like more alternative views on matters yet are completely oblivious to their reactions to them so let's see how this goes.

I think it should be a criminal offence.

Those who have me on ignore won't see this and the other couple will either ignore it or accuse me of 'trolling ', make your f*cking minds up what you want!

Cue the Welsh stalker.

Right then, some on this side would like more alternative views on matters yet are completely oblivious to their reactions to them so let's see how this goes.

I think it should be a criminal offence.

Those who have me on ignore won't see this and the other couple will either ignore it or accuse me of 'trolling ', make your f*cking minds up what you want!

Cue the Welsh stalker.
I'm simply going to say that I think you are profoundly wrong. Sorry to disappoint.

D

Deleted member 28

I'm simply going to say that I think you are profoundly wrong. Sorry to disappoint.
Not at all, at least you haven't accused me of trolling but at least some on here have their wish of an alternative view.

How did it feel?

at least you haven't accused me of trolling
No need. You have already admitted you do so.

D

Deleted member 28

No need. You have already admitted you do so.
And there we have it, I disagree with the 4 people who can be arsed posting and I'm a troll.

Just admit it, all you people want is an echo chamber of anti government, left wing, wokey views so you can all sit back knocking one out over being 'right '.

Love it.

Salty seadog

And there we have it, I disagree with the 4 people who can be arsed posting and I'm a troll.

Just admit it, all you people want is an echo chamber of anti government, left wing, wokey views so you can all sit back knocking one out over being 'right '.

Love it.

Read that again. I still cannot see where @newfhouse accused you of trolling.
Maybe I'm a bit slow but it seemed to point out that you have more than once admitted to posting here as a wind up merchant.

So are you in fact having a pop at yourself?

Top Bottom