Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Parody or truth, this is funny.

2AD7300D-CEA7-4F53-93BC-269BE4767D9D.jpeg

stowie

Stinking maybe. It is doing stinking well at the moment.
Twitter is a bean counter. The public are the servile beans.

One heck of a cash cow materialising.

Is it? Well in what terms?

I mean a dumpster fire with a madman throwing petrol over it would probably draw a crowd, but I wouldn't expect Coca-Cola or Nike in a rush to put up advertising around it.

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Trump has said he's staying on his current format, so bit of a moot point at the moment.

Babylon Bee have been un-banned as well.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Kanye West back on apparently.

They might have sacked some moderators but they have got the remaining ones doing stuff that matters.

FiA6nd1X0AEV_fw.jpeg

In response to an article about Twitter finally dealing with child abuse material on the platform, Musk tweeted 'Priority #1'.

Kanye West back on apparently.

They might have sacked some moderators but they have got the remaining ones doing stuff that matters.

View attachment 2520

In response to an article about Twitter finally dealing with child abuse material on the platform, Musk tweeted 'Priority #1'.
Indeed a very important point, not gonna get much likes and such, not bashing Musk is out of fashion at the moment.

Ian H

Guru
I reported a tweet several weeks ago and got a response saying 'this does not violate our terms'. This morning I received a second response saying it did and the account has been suspended. Evidence, if it's needed, that things there are somewhat shambolic.

albion

Veteran
I heard that he sacked 90% of his team in India leaving just 11 workers to moderate the billion populations tweets.
I always suspected he is even mire going into auto moderate mode, keyword phrases flagging most deletes.

Unfortunately that will lead to more problems on top if his so far seen right bias. Apple is certainly attempting a halt on one direction that the right encompasses.

Top Bottom