This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Don't think she has flounced. Perhaps got tired of the bad language and 'I know you are, so what am I ...' vibe. That could be me projecting though....

I've thought of starting a few threads recently. The situation in Iran at the moment is both astonishing and frightening. I thought of starting one about Internet censorship after the Kiwi Farms stuff. I almost started one on Jack Monroe in response to the kicking she has been getting on Twitter. But my feeling is that when you start a thread you have a bit of a responsibility towards it. And when every thread on here goes the way it does, and they do, then I really can't be arsed contributing to that thread. At least not until it returns to a semblance of normality. Perhaps Mudsticks is having a 'I really can't be arsed' spell.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I suspect someone is pulling YACF’s plonker.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Yeah, it reads like a parody account.

Difficult to be certain but, other than the too obvious use of short paragraphs, the styles seem to be similar.

Unless PR always harboured a secret yen to move from reporting on court cases to the literary pages.

Don't think she has flounced. Perhaps got tired of the bad language and 'I know you are, so what am I ...' vibe. That could be me projecting though....

I've thought of starting a few threads recently. The situation in Iran at the moment is both astonishing and frightening. I thought of starting one about Internet censorship after the Kiwi Farms stuff. I almost started one on Jack Monroe in response to the kicking she has been getting on Twitter. But my feeling is that when you start a thread you have a bit of a responsibility towards it. And when every thread on here goes the way it does, and they do, then I really can't be arsed contributing to that thread. At least not until it returns to a semblance of normality. Perhaps Mudsticks is having a 'I really can't be arsed' spell.

Don't let the trolls stop you from posting. You've mentioned 2 things there that am not aware of Kiwi/Jack and would be interested in knowing more. If we stop posting, they win.

Top Bottom