These Covid Polices Are Going Well .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
'Covid-19 restrictions were not the problem, he added,"even if they are tougher in the UK than in other European countries", and parents were often prepared to pay the extra cost of obtaining a full passport instead of an EU identity card".

The biggest issue was "the EU 'list of travellers' group passport, which is no longer valid for travelling to the UK", he siad. "About 4% of all pupils in Germany are not EU nationals. They can't afford a visa..."

(I also notice The Guardian has just about the most obscure marketing/tracking cookie opt out process of any UK newsrag.)

mjr

Labour shadow minister blamed Boris for test shortages: Wes Streeting MP on Twitter: "Congratulations to Boris Johnson who has managed to appear on television today urging people to get tested when people are struggling to access them. Boosting demand without supply. Spectacular incompetence." / Twitter –
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/wesstreeting/status/1476165745545519110

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Labour shadow minister blamed Boris for test shortages: Wes Streeting MP on Twitter: "Congratulations to Boris Johnson who has managed to appear on television today urging people to get tested when people are struggling to access them. Boosting demand without supply. Spectacular incompetence." / Twitter –
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/wesstreeting/status/1476165745545519110

I loathe Streeting but it's a decent Tweet. Can't recall anything so frankly critical from Starmer during the whole pandemic.

mudsticks

Squire

Slightly icckily distressed by the thought of 'lending' the test kits ..

Do we give them back after a quick rinse off under the tap :wacko:

But Thankyou Wales all the same:okay:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Stayed overnight in Llanelli a few weeks back ...

I mean I know, nowhere looks at its best in early December drizzle, but...
Yeah, I know, but it does have the Millennium Path...

Top Bottom