These Covid Polices Are Going Well .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Not at all, I've just been reading the usual cr*p where Craig makes a valid point and the rest of you fannies just go round and round in circles trying to convince yourselves your right.

As for whining, you ever heard me complain about anything in this country (apart from the wokey dicks) perhaps I have a different concept of 'whining '?

I class whining as moaning or complaining about something and you fu*kers never stop!

Meta whining thread for this pish. --->

D

Deleted member 28

Meta whining thread for this pish. --->

Speak English boy!

icowden

Legendary Member
As a matter of interest is it the country as a whole you seem to despise or just the current Government?
Oh, definitely the current Government. Are you a big fan of lying narcissists, the terminally stupid, sex offenders and incompetence?

I've never come across people who constantly go out of their way to slate anything that seems to happen, from vaccine roll out to anything to do with royalty and the recent celebrations, some miserable c*nt is even moaning about Wimbledon!
That's because you aren't reading things properly. No-one is slating the vaccine roll out. We are discussing the fact that it is constantly misrepresented as having been better because of Brexit which is not true.

Are you genuinly that angry all the time or just full of sh1t knowing you can spout off on a forum just for something to do, you must have something positive going on in your lives?
Why do you characterise discussion as anger? It also seems a bit rich complaining that we have nothing else to do, when you have already acknowledge that you only post because you have nothing else to do, and are not interested in actually sharing what you think,

mudsticks

Squire
Oh, definitely the current Government. Are you a big fan of lying narcissists, the terminally stupid, sex offenders and incompetence?

That's because you aren't reading things properly. No-one is slating the vaccine roll out. We are discussing the fact that it is constantly misrepresented as having been better because of Brexit which is not true.

Why do you characterise discussion as anger? It also seems a bit rich complaining that we have nothing else to do, when you have already acknowledge that you only post because you have nothing else to do, and are not interested in actually sharing what you think,

Basically nothing must be discussed or complained about, unless it's actually on our own doorstep, or maybe even inside our own houses??

None of this preemptive information gathering, or having any concern for anyone elses situation, or dangers on the horizon.

Let alone pointing out obvious corruption, and blatant wrongdoing by our own government..

You see despite this being a forum solely for the discussion of "News and Current Affairs"

We must in fact ignore everything going on, and be relentlessly cheerful in the face of all the slights upon those less advantaged, and we should laugh in the face of attacks upon our democratic institutions...

Put your head between your knees, and
absolutely everything is fine OK 👍🏼

D

Deleted member 28

Basically nothing must be discussed or complained about, unless it's actually on our own doorstep, or maybe even inside our own houses??

None of this preemptive information gathering, or having any concern for anyone elses situation, or dangers on the horizon.

Let alone pointing out obvious corruption, and blatant wrongdoing by our own government..

You see despite this being a forum solely for the discussion of "News and Current Affairs"

We must in fact ignore everything going on, and be relentlessly cheerful in the face of all the slights upon those less advantaged, and we should laugh in the face of attacks upon our democratic institutions...

Put your head between your knees, and
absolutely everything is fine OK 👍🏼

You carry on complaining if you want, as far as I can see only me and Jizzler are leave voters and don't really seem to care what you think so just crack on for me.

Just don't make out we're all crying in our beers or ashamed to admit we voted leave or we've any been conned or any of the other sh*t you like to come out with.

We probably haven't seen the benefits I was hoping for but that's just how it is.

PaulB

Give yourself peace. You wouldn't stand at your door arguing with a div like that so why let it into your head-space? Metaphorically slam the door in it's face, put it on ignore ASAP and leave out that mental pollution it thrives on.

mjr

Give yourself peace. You wouldn't stand at your door arguing with a div like that so why let it into your head-space? Metaphorically slam the door in it's face, put it on ignore ASAP and leave out that mental pollution it thrives on.
Mental pollution aka brain fog is now agreed to be a common COVID symptom.

Makes me wonder if Johnson had long COVID, or caught it more often than the hospitalisation time.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Sad news that the death toll here of or with corona has just passed 150 000. For some months I would imagine deaths are of those who are elderly and/or have a preexisting condition, and above all have never been fully vaccinated or vaccinated at all. Still a significant minority.

The lunatic right has a lot to answer for in this regard.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Sad news that the death toll here of or with corona has just passed 150 000. For some months I would imagine deaths are of those who are elderly and/or have a preexisting condition, and above all have never been fully vaccinated or vaccinated at all. Still a significant minority.

The lunatic right has a lot to answer for in this regard.

When you say “here”, do you mean UK, or, Germany

Top Bottom