These Covid Polices Are Going Well .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Why does that matter if it was not also the most effective?
As I pointed out, the issue is the contrived statement that we had the fastest and best vaccine roll out because of Brexit. This is a lie.

As a matter of interest is it the country as a whole you seem to despise or just the current Government?

I've never come across people who constantly go out of their way to slate anything that seems to happen, from vaccine roll out to anything to do with royalty and the recent celebrations, some miserable c*nt is even moaning about Wimbledon!

Are you genuinly that angry all the time or just full of sh1t knowing you can spout off on a forum just for something to do, you must have something positive going on in your lives?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
As a matter of interest is it the country as a whole you seem to despise or just the current Government?

I've never come across people who constantly go out of their way to slate anything that seems to happen, from vaccine roll out to anything to do with royalty and the recent celebrations, some miserable c*nt is even moaning about Wimbledon!

Are you genuinly that angry all the time or just full of sh1t knowing you can spout off on a forum just for something to do, you must have something positive going on in your lives?

Have you been on holiday?

Back already and straight up to full whine.

D

Deleted member 28

Have you been on holiday?

Back already and straight up to full whine.

Not at all, I've just been reading the usual cr*p where Craig makes a valid point and the rest of you fannies just go round and round in circles trying to convince yourselves your right.

As for whining, you ever heard me complain about anything in this country (apart from the wokey dicks) perhaps I have a different concept of 'whining '?

I class whining as moaning or complaining about something and you fu*kers never stop!

D

Deleted member 28

Welcome back Shep, and not before time. Poor old Boldon Lad has been reduced to liking Maggot’s posts in your absence.

Haven't been anywhere just letting you lot get on with it.

Nothing changes I see, I wonder if people would have thought the vaccine roll out was anything to be proud of if we were still in Europe and Labour was in power?

Just a thought.

Nothing changes I see, I wonder if people would have thought the vaccine roll out was anything to be proud of if we were still in Europe and Labour was in power?

I expect it would have been broadly similar, given that it was delivered by the NHS and civil servants and not politicians.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Welcome back Shep, and not before time. Poor old Boldon Lad has been reduced to liking Maggot’s posts in your absence.

Ohh! How sweet of you to notice xx

BoldonLad

I expect it would have been broadly similar, given that it was delivered by the NHS and civil servants and not politicians.

So, the actual outcome(s) would have been broadly similar no matter which party was in power? Interesting.

I can’t think of anything in my lifetime delivered by Politicians.

So, the actual outcome(s) would have been broadly similar no matter which party was in power? Interesting.

I can’t think of anything in my lifetime delivered by Politicians.

The vaccination delivery, possibly. Decisions about lockdowns, other interventions, care homes and so on probably not so much. With deaths doubling every three days at the peak a couple of weeks prevarication cost thousands of lives.

BoldonLad

The vaccination delivery, possibly. Decisions about lockdowns, other interventions, care homes and so on probably not so much. With deaths doubling every three days at the peak a couple of weeks prevarication cost thousands of lives.

Interesting. Just been reading MD in Private Eye. It would appear, there is little agreement on which Country did “best”, it would appear the goal posts have been erected in sand.

mudsticks

Squire
Not at all, I've just been reading the usual cr*p where Craig makes a valid point and the rest of you fannies just go round and round in circles trying to convince yourselves your right.

As for whining, you ever heard me complain about anything in this country (apart from the wokey dicks) perhaps I have a different concept of 'whining '?

I class whining as moaning or complaining about something and you fu*kers never stop!

So you come here to moan, 'bout other sorts moaning ..

But meanwhile have nothing of substance to add..

A curious type of behaviour, I'd wager.

It's sort of quite funny, but also quite sad..

🙄

No chums down the boozer tonight then??

Top Bottom