The UK political parties - what's going on?? thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Some folk only seem to get their endorphin rush alone in their garages.

Not that I'm judging, you understand.
You've gotta get your kicks where you can right..

We'll have no judginess here ;)

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
You've gotta get your kicks where you can right..

We'll have no judginess here ;)
That's reassuring to know.

I now feel confident - and indeed comfortable - enough with you all to share the fact I've not, erm, exerted myself in the Great Outdoors since October. Instead, several times each week, in solitude I mount a mechanical contrivance erected in the corner of an upstairs bedroom, and over the course of a hour or so, work myself into a gasping, perspiring frenzy, before collapsing, spent, exhausted and saturated in my own body fluids. All the while staring fixedly at at a computer screen displaying images of other people doing exactly the same thing.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

I now feel confident - and indeed comfortable - enough with you all to share the fact I've not, erm, exerted myself in the Great Outdoors since October. Instead, several times each week, in solitude I mount a mechanical contrivance erected in the corner of an upstairs bedroom, and over the course of a hour or so, work myself into a gasping, perspiring frenzy, before collapsing, spent, exhausted and saturated in my own body fluids. All the while staring fixedly at at a computer screen displaying images of other people doing exactly the same thing.
Well it's one goddarn pesky cyclist less clogging up our roads, isn't it ?

Mugshot

Über Member

They're not...cartoons are they :eek:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Does talking about it help?

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Does talking about it help?

It can do...
1643194917338.gif

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Some oddness on our neighbourhood facebook group as a warning about a couple shagging in the bushes of a local park is suffixed with the comment 'I'm not a prude. I'm liberal and I vote Labour'.

Are Labour known as a pro dogging party? I'd have thought that would be the Lib Dems. Probably also individual Tories although not the party itself...
Labour MPs are more likely to be found badger watching....by strange coincidence at dogging sites :whistle:

Top Bottom