The pointless argument and abuse thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

I think you can see where this is going.

The idiots think "Feck that, I'm not argumentative, they all started it, waaaaa they'rehorrible to me!" and refuse to come here leaving us to have a reasonable conversation.

Genius hey?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
This threads pointless……

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Im good with everyone, until they insult me and bare face lie about it……..

OP
OP
All uphill

All uphill

Not gonna happen. Me & @jowwy have bonded over '80s Bay Area thrash metal & it's all good now! :smooch:

You are clearly made for each other. I hope you have a long and happy association - my money is on it lasting about ten minutes.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
You are clearly made for each other. I hope you have a long and happy association - my money is on it lasting about ten minutes.

Oh, probably - all relationships suffer hiccups.

But we'll kiss & make up to the soothing strains of The Thing That Should Not Be. 🤘🤘

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Metallica are a bit rubbish though.

These days they are the epitome of the ageing, corporate American millionaire rawk band but 35-odd years ago, they were the spearhead of a generation of bands that revolutionised & redefined the metal genre. Arguably they've not done anything worth a damn in 30 years, but their first four albums were incendiary.

Unless you're saying that 'cos you don't like metal, in which case there's no help for you... :tongue:

Top Bottom