The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Another trophy for Liverpool. Hasn't he done SPECTACULARLY well!

Jurgen.jpg

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He has. I'd have gone with Howe personally; the way he's transformed Newcastle has been nothing short of miraculous. But for consistency and pushing City right to the wire I think Klopp is a fair shout.

PaulB

He has. I'd have gone with Howe personally; the way he's transformed Newcastle has been nothing short of miraculous. But for consistency and pushing City right to the wire I think Klopp is a fair shout.

I think there should be more sharing though, especially to mangers who've done well at lower league clubs with little in the way of resources. They always get overlooked when they've got promotion or fought off relegation under difficult circumstances. But on this occasion, to have achieved what Jurgen has, he deserves it more than anyone.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He has, 2 trophies in a season is great.

Loads better than whichever club he thinks you're supporting today I suspect.

Why not be an honorary Killie fan for a bit? We actually won the league we were in this season, which was nice.

D

Deleted member 28

Loads better than whichever club he thinks you're supporting today I suspect.

Why not be an honorary Killie fan for a bit? We actually won the league we were in this season, which was nice.

We've won a league trophy not too long ago but it's been 60 odd years since we won 2 in a season but there you go that's what you get for loyalty I suppose.

PaulB

We've won a league trophy not too long ago but it's been 60 odd years since we won 2 in a season but there you go that's what you get for loyalty I suppose.

Even Shep outmanoeuvred you there, AndyRM! Out-flanked you beyond your comprehension.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

Poor choice of words, but nothing to get excited about. I didn't notice it during the game TBH, and I don't think it was picked up in the pub I was in. Was he 'forced' to apologise, or did he just apologise? He's often accused of being boring, and Twitter is not known for measured responses - people wanting to get rid of him probably call for the same thing every time he talks bollocks or is underwhelmed by a goal. Anyway, he seemed suitably excited about last night's result!

:hyper:

D

Deleted member 28

Lets hope no Ukranians are offered dippy eggs and toasted soldiers for breakfast, Twitter will go into meltdown.

Top Bottom