The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
You're right, it's not really News worthy.

Your average tabloid would certainly disagree.

PaulB

Got a lot of admiration for Jake Daniels. Football can be viciously homophobic at all levels, and not just by fans of the game. A brave move by the young man and from what I've read he's strong enough to take the abuse which will inevitably head his way.

After the first few words I thought, 'hang on, him being a Jock and everything, isn't that being disloyal?' but then read it again and went, 'Oh, JAKE Daniels!' Everything was clear after that!

D

Deleted member 49

Agree, which bit specifically though the fact he's gay or that he needs to tell everybody?
I meant it's pretty sad that its such a big deal to be "openly gay" in football....is he brave for coming out so to speak ? I think most would think so,Hopefully it eases the way slightly for others to feel easier/more comfortable about it.In my kids age group 17 and 18 it's no big thing.Shame everyone else hasn't moved on.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
FFS if we can't get rid of the swear filter, can we please choose our own alternatives?? That peanut thing really pisses me off.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
After the first few words I thought, 'hang on, him being a Jock and everything, isn't that being disloyal?' but then read it again and went, 'Oh, JAKE Daniels!' Everything was clear after that!

Yeah, I only eat haggis, porridge and deep fried mars bars. Nothing but Talisker and Irn Bru crosses my lips when I fancy a beverage.

Top Bottom