The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Über Member
I've said all along, no-one wants to see dead kids washing up on the Beach, metaphorically speaking, but I certainly don't spend all my life worrying about every disaster in the country.
You know full well that this isn't what's happening, it is people getting on with their lives whilst having the mental capacity to recognise that the current government are playing their supporters for fools whilst running down the country and filling their own pockets.
Let's put things in perspective here, I don't recall living in Utopia during the last Labour tenure but perhaps those on here did?

No one has said that. A cursory glance would tell you that the lefties on here are an awfully long way from being particularly homogeneous, and the last Labour government comes in for some regular and scathing criticism. This current lot however, are off the scale.

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Wokey Dick
the last Labour government comes in for some regular and scathing
Definitely the lesser of 2 evils

mudsticks

Squire
You know full well that this isn't what's happening, it is people getting on with their lives whilst having the mental capacity to recognise that the current government are playing their supporters for fools whilst running down the country and filling their own pockets.

No one has said that. A cursory glance would tell you that the lefties on here are an awfully long way from being particularly homogeneous, and the last Labour government comes in for some regular and scathing criticism. This current lot however, are off the scale.
To people who are politically disengaged though - we seem to appear to be just one homogenous - 'you lot'

I don't really understand why people with no active interest, or participation in politics, come on here almost proudly to tell other people that they're not interested.

Its not as if we aren't already aware that the vast majority of the country is politically apathetic, or disengaged.
I suspect that's a big part of why we are where we are ..

Anyway, I'm pretty sure The News, Current Affairs, and Politics, Forum is for discussing those things.

- The clue is in the name.

If you're not interested then why come here, to boast about your apathy and ignorance ??

i just don't get it - there must be other places that do discuss the things such people are interested in..

D

Deleted member 28

Be very afraid @shep , the Cop has spoken ;)
You know he sets down the Lore!

Top Bottom