The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I hope not....is like the police to do their job.
Not going to happen.

Although it is obvious they were not digging too hard for proof by the publication of the recent photographs.
He's not fecked until there's a Tory contender to replace him.
The Tories will get rid of him only when it is clear that he is going to lose the next election.

D

Deleted member 49

The police have investigated that party, and presumably fined the person who took the photo. You think they'll reopen the investigation?
Why not If the police saw the photo,which they apparently have why didn't this constitute breaking the law ?
Or are they not doing their job properly.

D

Deleted member 49

Not going to happen.

Although it is obvious they were not digging too hard for proof by the publication of the recent photographs.

The Tories will get rid of him only when it is clear that he is going to lose the next election.
He won't last till the next election....bring on the next numpty

Beebo

Veteran
He's not fecked until there's a Tory contender to replace him.

And who wants the job now.
Cost of living crisis. Recession on the horizon. Brexit not going well.
They’ll keep him as a lame duck for a while yet.
The issue is when to call a General Election, and who will lead it.

D

Deleted member 49

And who wants the job now.
Cost of living crisis. Recession on the horizon. Brexit not going well.
They’ll keep him as a lame duck for a while yet.
The issue is when to call a General Election, and who will lead it.
That's what will feck him off....party's which a lot of people aren't really arsed about,police included so it seems.I mean the people that voted for him knew he was a liar didn't they lol...
But with the cost of living crisis and they've got feck all to give or help people its going to damage him.
Personally speaking I don't really care when he goes,there's nobody in that party going to make it better.But I like to see him squirm and do a bit more damage before he fecks off 😁

So literally any party member ?

True, in terms of qualification, but there must be some Tories that recognise a poisoned chalice when they see one.
Having said that, if they don't want Johnson to lead into the next election, they'd better put an adult in charge now to give enough time to make a reset....

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
True, in terms of qualification, but there must be some Tories that recognise a poisoned chalice when they see one.
Having said that, if they don't want Johnson to lead into the next election, they'd better put an adult in charge now to give enough time to make a reset....

An adult? I can't think of any that are around.

Top Bottom