The Nasty Party (AKA the Tories), it's back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

I'm going to defend him. It's my considered opinion that he should survive the attack on him and remain as prime minister because the longer he remains, the more damage to the tory party which, ultimately, is to Britain's benefit.

When you think there are people who voted for THAT in the belief he could negotiate a post-EU future shows just how low as a nation we've sunk so it can't sink much further. Can it?

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Wokey Dick
Am interesting question raised elsewhere.

If he does get kicked out of No 10, where will he live?
He doesn’t have a house as far as I am aware. Maybe all 4 of them will move back in Carrie’s flat?
A fridge, a ditch, the circus?

Take your pick, all viable options.

Although he did have a large house in metro-liberal-elite Islington so I suppose he could go back there.

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
He's atrocious, appalling, a liar and an imbecile.
I agree on the first three counts, but his intelligence is often underestimated. The Brexit v. NoBrexit essays he wrote before deciding which way to go were worthy of Plato, perhaps even more skillful for not being angled one way.

He adapts the Berlusconi school of PR quite well. Hair loss could eventually be his downfall.

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
Looking at his Barnet he should be praying for baldness to come his way!
I think you misunderstand modern politics. The Evening Standard - free to rail travellers - flashed his receding hairline on the front page twice. I think it is in the Tory small print now that baldness and leadership don't line up.

D

Deleted member 28

I think you misunderstand modern politics. The Evening Standard - free to rail travellers - flashed his receding hairline on the front page twice. I think it is in the Tory small print now that baldness and leadership don't line up.
I see, no slap heads for Prime Minister.

Isn't that an 'ism' of some form?

Mugshot

Über Member
It's about time someone pulled one of this lot up on the meaning of hypothetical.

View: https://twitter.com/KayBurley/status/1484073144080031744?t=hffWfH4xQsJCexts5fx1gQ&s=19

Mugshot

Über Member
Dirty tricks. Positively Trumpian.
Tory committee chair William Wragg MP accuses No 10 of blackmailing backbenchers who have considered calling for vote of confidence in the PM.

View: https://twitter.com/joepike/status/1484106724768428035

It's no surprise that there's been some dirty tricks at play considering the way he was bouncing around in PMQs yesterday compared to his demenour over the past week, but it's nice to see it confirmed.

Top Bottom