The Flag Wavers And Anthem Singers Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
I remember the national anthem in cinemas. I remember the rush to leave before it started.

mudsticks

Squire
Talking of making a racket..

Anyone going along to stand up for our right to make some noise..??

mudsticks

Squire
Working tomoz, unfortunately, or I'd make the Cardiff one. Looks like they could use a bit of graphic design help, tho!

Yup it's really is almost as much about the image, as the substance nowadays isn't it.??

I mean seriously how can they expect anyone to turn up to a Rhubarb and Custard themed action..??

Although it might be an early noughties, retro stylee , that's been lost in translation for us old timers..

Really depends on to whom their pitching :wacko:

Mugshot

Über Member
Ironic that the flag shaggers calling for the national anthem, have now had to apologise to the Queen.

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

pleb
Ironic that the flag shaggers calling for the national anthem, have now had to apologise to the Queen.
Except they didn’t. It was “Number 10” that apologised, not Johnson or any other named person.

I’m no monarchist, but in this case the Queen genuinely was symbolic of all the lonely bereaved that Johnson and his cronies were disrespecting.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Talking of making a racket..

Anyone going along to stand up for our right to make some noise..??

View attachment 557

View attachment 554
I can get up to Lincoln's Inns Fields tomorrow. However, after the big anti-Brexit marches that were far too law-abiding to do anything but give Johnson a job, I'm going to draw comfort from recent XR and Colston court cases which suggest jurors can't be bought by vindictive laws.

mudsticks

Squire
Top Bottom