The Dishi-Rishi thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Regular
Your not the PM though,why is it not appropriate to answer the question ? Rishi Sunak says it would not be "appropriate" to say whether he has gone private in order to skip NHS waiting times.

It's a pointless question when you already know the answer though.

If the person who's running the country is incapacitated by illness or injury and will be off work for weeks, no matter what party they're from should they be taking their place on the waiting list?

D

Deleted member 49

If the person who's running the country is incapacitated by illness or injury and will be off work for weeks, no matter what party they're from should they be taking their place on the waiting list?
So why not just answer the question ?
He's the PM how is it inappropriate to ask whether he uses our health service,or are we really meant to believe we're all in this together ?
If he chooses to pay his way out of this....at least be honest about it.

View: https://twitter.com/heimbergecon/status/1592419491610505216?t=pwW0p4O9A0CBJ3QTBisIlw&s=19

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I cannot get annoyed that a multi -millionaire (even the PM) chooses to go private rather than use our struggling NHS.
What does anger me is the way our governments, mainly but not only Tory, have let the NHS get to this state by their complacency, neglect and incompetence.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Ive got private health care with my job.......had knee surgery twice through it and a damn sight quicker than the NHS and its cheap too

D

Deleted member 49

Ive got private health care with my job.......had knee surgery twice through it and a damn sight quicker than the NHS and its cheap too

The point wasn't who has private health care or who uses it....It's no shock that a extremely wealthy man is using private healthcare. I think it's the fact that this is the PM,the person in charge of the country and its healthcare system and he's doing a piss-poor job at a lot of other people's expense.Maybe if he had to use it he might see some of the issues it has.
We all knew he didn't anyway.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/21/rishi-sunak-is-registered-with-private-gp-practice

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
The point wasn't who has private health care or who uses it....It's no shock that a extremely wealthy man is using private healthcare. I think it's the fact that this is the PM,the person in charge of the country and its healthcare system and he's doing a piss-poor job at a lot of other people's expense.Maybe if he had to use it he might see some of the issues it has.
We all knew he didn't anyway.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/21/rishi-sunak-is-registered-with-private-gp-practice

wow - rich man uses private healthcare shocker........im pretty sure its the Health Secretaries from times past that's done a shoot job, not sure rishi has ever been the Health Secretary. But he's the one that now has to repair it

D

Deleted member 49

wow - rich man uses private healthcare shocker........im pretty sure its the Health Secretaries from times past that's done a shoot job, not sure rishi has ever been the Health Secretary. But he's the one that now has to repair it
Woosh ...

oldwheels

He may have gone private but according to Dr Dan Goyal on Tw---er if there were any complications in treatment he would be transferred to an NHS hospital. Oh joy.:boxing:
Dr Dan is someone I have met in a professional capacity and seems a nice and capable guy. He is not a fan of the present government to put it mildly.

stephec

Regular
He may have gone private but according to Dr Dan Goyal on Tw---er if there were any complications in treatment he would be transferred to an NHS hospital. Oh joy.:boxing:
Dr Dan is someone I have met in a professional capacity and seems a nice and capable guy. He is not a fan of the present government to put it mildly.

I can't imagine many doctors are, apart from ones who are exclusively private maybe.

Beebo

Veteran
It’s interesting how many Tory MOs have confirmed they will stand down at the next election.

Sajid Javid is the latest in a long line.

It’s as if they don’t want to spend time in opposition.

Interestingly, Johnson has said he will be standing, I do hope he get the boot.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
It’s interesting how many Tory MOs have confirmed they will stand down at the next election.

Sajid Javid is the latest in a long line.

It’s as if they don’t want to spend time in opposition.

Interestingly, Johnson has said he will be standing, I do hope he get the boot.

13 so far, I think. There will me more, and a sub-category of MPs who don't want to spend time in the dock.

Top Bottom