Tea, retirement and cars.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
That's rich coming from you, every comment dissected and a novel length reply to follow.

Now you're saying 'I was joking '.

Ooo thats a bit prickly, coming from Mr

"I don't care (or read) what anyone says"..

If you're not careful, you'll start looking like you're bothered by these things :laugh:

mudsticks

Squire
To be fair, whilst a kid we were always told there was going to be another ice-age...

True enough, I reckon all these climate scientists need to go back and check their figures really .. :rolleyes:

Big ol' fuss about nothing .

Very true, that was the "expert" view, at the time, if I recall (it is a long time ago, since I was a kid) ;)

Seems like they were right!
When the North Atlantic conveyor stops (due to global warming) and killing the gulf-stream, it'll be time to dig-out the thermals....
Daily Fail readers will all run-around declaring the ice-age a Myth...

Bazzer

Seems like they were right!
When the North Atlantic conveyor stops (due to global warming) and killing the gulf-stream, it'll be time to dig-out the thermals....
Daily Fail readers will all run-around declaring the ice-age a Myth...
Wasn't the expectation when global warming was initially on the horizon, the ice sheet in the Arctic Circle would break up? Thus causing massive 'bergs to drift south, endangering shipping, diverting the Gulf Stream, and giving London a winter climate colder than New York.

mudsticks

Squire

I went to one of those annoying schools where they taught us about earth sciences , and stuff like that ..

Just meant I spent all this time worrying, and not grasping why barely anyone else was taking any of it seriously...

Oh well gotta laugh eh.??

Must get too serious about anything..

That's far far worserer a crime, than ignoring good science.

Top Bottom