Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

The UK becoming an irrelevent is a by product of the tribalism of the single party state.
Is the mantras aim us to keep it that way?
We had a chance of change at the last election....people chose the tribalism of Brexit.
Some of us saw the bigger picture so forgive me for not giving a flying feck for a Labour leader endorsed by Blair,Mandleson,Farage....you get the picture.

Reactions: C R

D

Deleted member 49

Keir Starmer is Politician of the Year at Spectator awards
😲

D

Deleted member 49

Tuesday partying with the Sun....Wednesday Spectator.
If promoting a right wing publication and taking an award from another one a day later after a busy day promoting arms dealers is what it takes so be it.

• Sad
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 49

I seem to recall Corbyn winning one of their awards ?
Ignorant get never collected it either ! Sent Abbott in his place.

D

Deleted member 49

Talking of Abbott, I think she was awarded one as was McDonnell?
Not arsed about Abbott,went right off her when she was caught drinking a can of Mojito on the train.I mean who drinks Mojitos out of a can !
Corbyn,Abbott,McDonald...you can't really compare them to the absolute fraud that Starmer is though,but you can try if you like ?

albion

Veteran
Most the Tory party are the biggest frauds.
Johnson has the audacity to come out supporting onshore wind. Yet it was him who oversaw the transition to 250% more expensive offshore wind.

The opportunist ****in is at it again.

D

Deleted member 49

Most the Tory party are the biggest frauds.
Johnson has the audacity to come out supporting onshore wind. Yet it was him who oversaw the transition to 250% more expensive offshore wind.

The opportunist ****in is at it again.
If you can't beat em...join em ?

Milzy

All labour would have to do to gain power is promise to re-join the EU. Many Brexit gammons have died off & the younger generations can vote.
It’s not as simple as that though with their limp wristed leader probably on the payroll to create an illusion of choice.

Top Bottom