Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

I'll give Johnson and his crimes until summer 2022 before he and his cronies are herded out en masse and the next lot are handed the job of blaming this lot for everything, just in time for the next election when they'll start with a completely clean slate in the eyes of the faithful.
Thinking that the next lot of Tories will be any better....i hate to dissapoint you Archie but Santa doesn't exist either.
How long before we hear Sunaks name being put forward :rolleyes:

Salty seadog

Random? No, I don't think so.

Too funny.

Are you suggesting @Pale Rider often avoids answering questions.

Whhhyyyy I oughtta....

If we had mods you'd be toast.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Are you suggesting @Pale Rider often avoids answering questions.

Whhhyyyy I oughtta....

If we had mods you'd be toast.

As I've told you many times, I will respond or not whenever I choose.

It's really not that hard to grasp.

Now we've got over your usual ad hominem claptrap, have you anything to say on topic?

Go on, I dare you to answer that one.

The Crofted Crest

OK, @Pale Rider, as it seems you cannot think of a single tory policy that has worked or that you can be proud of in the past decade, and who can blame you - no shame there, how about a future one? This weekend the bulbous one put his quite ample weight behind the development of quantum computers, claiming that Britain would command 50% of the world market by 2040. What do you think is more likely:

Option 1: The idea is never mentioned again?
Option 2: The idea is endlesy repeated with Mr Johnson at every reiteration adding a zero to the budget he intends to invest in red wall constituencies?
Option 3: Same as option 2 but the whole idea is repudiated by lickspittles saying it was all taken out of context?
Option 4: Same as option 2 but Mr Johnson drops the idea very painfully on his foot in an embarrassing Uturn before the end of the year?
Option 5; Britain commands 50% of the world market in quantum computers by 2040?

My money is on option 5. You don't have to answer, of course, that's you're prerogative. Who knows, you might have the inside of a fridge to inspect.

Edit: Added "Mr" in front of "Johnson" as a mark of respect.

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
This weekend the bulbous one put his quite ample weight behing the development of quantum computers, claiming that Britain would command 50% of the world market by 2040

I can't resist...

• £153 million (but 1 billion between 2013 and 2023 - UK Gov investment
  • £850 million India in 2020
  • £892 million USA in 2018
  • £1.785 billion - Germany
  • £7.439 billion - China
https://www.globaltechoutlook.com/quantum-computing-top-countries-participating-in-quantum-race/

Pale Rider

Veteran
Option 6: You will continue to post abuse of Johnson at least until he leaves Downing Street.

This will lead to:

Consequence 1: No one gives a toss or even reads what you post about him.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Oh come on, Pale Rider! You can do better than a maudy non-sequitur. I expected more from Mr Johnson's White Knight.

I will continue to be content with every Tory policy - I cannot bring to mind one I actively dislike - and you will continue to oppose everything they do.

Boris certainly doesn't need me as a white knight.

I will continue to support him only as long as I think he's our best leader for the next election.

The bad news for you is get rid of Boris and up pops Rishi.

He looks sharp as a tack and eminently electable.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Or was it all just a fetish for Maggie's ankles and Teresa's bootees?
You're way behind the times. He's got this laminated now:

Top Bottom