Priti Nazi....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Perhaps I just have a long memory...... it is most certainly not because I agree with dubious behaviour
I certainly wasn't accusing you of that, or anything else :smile:

I wonder if some posters on here go on the same way in real life.

"Would sir like one of our sauces with the steak?"

"Don't talk to me about bloody sauces, that Margaret Thatcher was the worst excuse for a human being ever, and every member of the Conservative cabinet should have been drowned at birth."

"Shall I take that as 'no thank you'?"
This is a forum that was created as a place to discuss news, current affairs and politics. What exactly did you expect to read here?

Pale Rider

Veteran
This is a forum that was created as a place to discuss news, current affairs and politics. What exactly did you expect to read here?

I expected what I've got - threads endlessly diverted by scattergun abuse of the Tories, despite there being at least two threads dedicated to doing so.

My question remains.

Do you inject random abuse of Tories into your everyday conversations?

D

Deleted member 49

I expected what I've got - threads endlessly diverted by scattergun abuse of the Tories, despite there being at least two threads dedicated to doing so.

My question remains.

Why don't you give us a taste of something good they've done ? Do you believe their doing their best for the country but have just had a few slip ups.....Paley for the average working man there a fecking joke,taking the piss.Is a buffoon with a grin on his face really what it's come to.Deep down I'm sure you know this though.

Cirrus

They kept Corbyn out.

That's enough for at least one parliament.
TBF... Corbyn kept Corbyn out

Archie_tect

I wonder if some posters on here go on the same way in real life.

"Would sir like one of our sauces with the steak?"

"Don't talk to me about bloody sauces, that Margaret Thatcher was the worst excuse for a human being ever, and every member of the Conservative cabinet should have been drowned at birth."

"Shall I take that as 'no thank you'?"
... and the vegetables?

I'll bite on that one with a broad yes. If the subject under discussion is that actions of government since 2010 and something's not right then the Tories will get both barrels; yesterday it was with colloeagues and concerned the benefit cap.

Given that benefit entitlements involve Right to Reside and Habitual Residence Immigration is also a fertile area.

icowden

Legendary Member
Don't care how old she is, how long she has been here, or, how long her jail term was. She was convicted of supplying a controlled drug. Out with her.

OK - what if it was medical cannabis for her epileptic grandchild? Are you still deporting her?
It's probably best to find out what the charge was about rather than making blanket judgements.

That's more Priti Patel's style.

icowden

Legendary Member
OK OK, I accept, perhaps you didn't make that assumption, but, it is rather a theme on here that only "Tory scum" do anything wrong.

So, given that the Conservatives have been in power for 12 years, what exactly do you think the other parties can have achieved?
Other than being toothless / useless / a waste of opposition space?

It doesn't help that the prominent Tories make such easy targets of themselves.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
OK - what if it was medical cannabis for her epileptic grandchild? Are you still deporting her?
It's probably best to find out what the charge was about rather than making blanket judgements.

That's more Priti Patel's style.

1. Such. drugs can be obtained and used legally AFAIK.
2. Even if that were true, a first offence of that nature would not attract a one year jail sentance.

so, I will stick with my blanket judgement, thank you

Top Bottom