Prince Andrew

Adam4868

He's a sweaty, what do you expect?
Nah....he's allready said he doesn't sweat

matticus

Isn’t that a bit like people voting to diminish the nation solely as a way to wind up the leftards?
Here are two hints to answer this yourself:
- firstly, don't selectively quote me; by considering the context of my comment you will find it much easier to guess my intent.
- secondly, there are many aspects that make this different to the issue of voting for a government (of left OR right persuasion). So clearly, no, it's not at all like it.

Xipe Totec

Pronouns: It/That.
Good to know you are so generous with your spite.

Is it 'spiteful' to find it inherently offensive to be culturally subservient to a pack of entitled, pampered, obscenely wealthy, unaccoutable inbreds, presided over by a dessicated lizard-woman, dripping with stolen jewels? And to be paying for that 'privilege'?

If so, I'll confess to being a terminally vindictive motherf*cker. :smile:

matticus

It was simply idle musing and speculating. I already knew what I thought.

A bit like it, parallel if you will.
Well you asked me a question, so I answered. Don't bother asking if you don't want an answer - simples!

(and no, they're not parallel - they are skew. there is no intersection.)

matticus

Is it 'spiteful' to find it inherently offensive to be culturally subservient to a pack of entitled, pampered, obscenely wealthy, unaccoutable inbreds, presided over by a dessicated lizard-woman, dripping with stolen jewels?
You'd make a good politician - classic "Answer the question with a completely different question."
Doesn't convince me though, sorry.

Xipe Totec

Pronouns: It/That.
You'd make a good politician - classic "Answer the question with a completely different question."
Doesn't convince me though, sorry.
Maybe I'm assuming too much about @glasgowcyclist 's position. That's a broad (if wilfully hyperbolic) representation of my own perspective, so not clear about what you find unconvincing.

Regarding the career advice, if I reach a point where I feel the need to eviscerate what little self-respect I still have, I'll consider your suggestion! :tongue:

Top Bottom