Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

He's a sweaty, what do you expect?
Nah....he's allready said he doesn't sweat

matticus

Guru
Isn’t that a bit like people voting to diminish the nation solely as a way to wind up the leftards?
Here are two hints to answer this yourself:
- firstly, don't selectively quote me; by considering the context of my comment you will find it much easier to guess my intent.
- secondly, there are many aspects that make this different to the issue of voting for a government (of left OR right persuasion). So clearly, no, it's not at all like it.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Good to know you are so generous with your spite.

Is it 'spiteful' to find it inherently offensive to be culturally subservient to a pack of entitled, pampered, obscenely wealthy, unaccoutable inbreds, presided over by a dessicated lizard-woman, dripping with stolen jewels? And to be paying for that 'privilege'?

If so, I'll confess to being a terminally vindictive motherf*cker. :smile:

matticus

Guru
It was simply idle musing and speculating. I already knew what I thought.

A bit like it, parallel if you will.
Well you asked me a question, so I answered. Don't bother asking if you don't want an answer - simples!

(and no, they're not parallel - they are skew. there is no intersection.)

matticus

Guru
Is it 'spiteful' to find it inherently offensive to be culturally subservient to a pack of entitled, pampered, obscenely wealthy, unaccoutable inbreds, presided over by a dessicated lizard-woman, dripping with stolen jewels?
You'd make a good politician - classic "Answer the question with a completely different question."
Doesn't convince me though, sorry.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
You'd make a good politician - classic "Answer the question with a completely different question."
Doesn't convince me though, sorry.
Maybe I'm assuming too much about @glasgowcyclist 's position. That's a broad (if wilfully hyperbolic) representation of my own perspective, so not clear about what you find unconvincing.

Regarding the career advice, if I reach a point where I feel the need to eviscerate what little self-respect I still have, I'll consider your suggestion! :tongue:

Top Bottom