Populism - a guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
So you didn't ask me a question directly, though despite that I did answer you, and I didn't attack you.

Glad we cleared that up, thank you:smile:

No you didnt answer the question….you just posted a pathetic picture. If a brexiteer posted that in reply to you constant leave questions, you would slaughter them, along with the rest of your clan, until people get angry and respond with personal insults. But again, thats nothing new im here, with the mudstick family……..careful she doesnt slap your legs for talking to me

and if she wants to answer my questions, tell her to stop being a pathetic child and click unignore……..

Mugshot

Über Member
No you didnt answer the question….you just posted a pathetic picture. If a brexiteer posted that in reply to you constant leave questions, you would slaughter them, along with the rest of your clan, until people get angry and respond with personal insults. But again, thats nothing new im here, with the mudstick family……..careful she doesnt slap your legs for talking to me

and if she wants to answer my questions, tell her to stop being a pathetic child and click unignore……..
I did answer your question, it just wasn’t the answer you wanted.
Would you rather a gif?

If you have someone on ignore, and someone else quotes their post, do you see it?
Asking for a friend.

I did answer your question, it just wasn’t the answer you wanted.
Would you rather a gif?

If you have someone on ignore, and someone else quotes their post, do you see it?
Asking for a friend.

No. Whoever wrote that....

U OK hun?

Top Bottom