Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

I know this to be untrue

because I remember very clearly that one of the main reasons for Brexit was to ensure that the EU couldn;t erode London's place as the main market

ebikeerwidnes

What an utter dickhead.

But before we accept that we need to know what you mean by 'what'
and then there is the question of the meanings that might be considered for the word 'utter'
even when we start to get somewhere with those we have to face the problem of the meaning of 'dickhead'

and when we put them all together as a sentence we have to consider the effect of each individual word on the meaning of each other word

and, quite importantly, the meaning of a sentence as a concept in the first place

And that is before we have to stop and work out the holistic concept brought about by the inclusion of a full stop at the end and whether or not this changes if we refer to it as a period
and with that concept we have to consider if this makes the whole sentence different to a man and a woman
which brings us to having to consider who is actually a man and who is a woman and whether these outdated concepts are still relelvant when we are discussing this area of human existance

see - I can do bollox as well

But before we accept that we need to know what you mean by 'what'
and then there is the question of the meanings that might be considered for the word 'utter'
even when we start to get somewhere with those we have to face the problem of the meaning of 'dickhead'

and when we put them all together as a sentence we have to consider the effect of each individual word on the meaning of each other word

and, quite importantly, the meaning of a sentence as a concept in the first place

And that is before we have to stop and work out the holistic concept brought about by the inclusion of a full stop at the end and whether or not this changes if we refer to it as a period
and with that concept we have to consider if this makes the whole sentence different to a man and a woman
which brings us to having to consider who is actually a man and who is a woman and whether these outdated concepts are still relelvant when we are discussing this area of human existance

see - I can do bollox as well

Fair play :smile:

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

Have to say, I'm a bit dissapointed in Angela 😟

Mugshot

Über Member

Pathetic isn't it.
You'd think with what a success it was going to be from a minute past midnight on the day we left that they'd never shut about it, now if it gets mentioned we're moaning, now it's wait and see, poll after poll shows a growing regret, by just about every metric we are performing worse than other countries.
I thought that we would be looking at a slow decline for the UK, that the true folly of the decision would take years to realise, but we're going off the edge of a cliff now.

How long before they bin the OBR?

View: https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/1594285714287562754?s=20&t=pJFHlUwtstEA3SG1XOaRJw

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
20221120_120055.jpg

albion

Veteran
Worryingly, it is neck and neck between which party is seen as the 'least evil'.

Labour were a country mile ahead, but now that almost every one knows Brexit was and is extremist, the middle ground is now being targetted. The occupier wins.

Top Bottom