Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
If we took it outside, would we have to bring our own booze?

Are you in the habit of freeloading other peoples drink - otherwise yes ..

But whatever you choose, can you try to keep the noise, and the fisticuffs to a minimum.

Some of us are trying to work here .. Sans alcohol right now :angel: but i reserve the right to revise that executive decision at any point.

Now anyone got anything sensible to say about brexit..??

Yes yes i know - an oxymoron / contradiction in terms etc etc - but still...

Anyone ??

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Tis a lovely day, mine's a Titanic Plum Porter and I'm rather hoping one of you reprobates would supply booze
Perhaps if we talked about the forum we could say it was a work meeting and get away with it. No one would say anything.

Now anyone got anything sensible to say about brexit..??

@mudsticks, I agree that there is nothing sensible to say about Brexit. We have had 6 1/2 years to criticise the decision and the reality, and that we are having problems as a result of it is so obvious and so depressing that in future I would only want to write about or comment on what we can do to improve our situation as outsiders.
I will wait until I see what the ace negotiator Truss comes up with to resolve the Ireland border control issue. After the unparalleled success of the Australian trade deal it is bound to be good.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Perhaps if we talked about the forum we could say it was a work meeting and get away with it. No one would say anything.

@mudsticks, I agree that there is nothing sensible to say about Brexit. We have had 6 1/2 years to criticise the decision and the reality, and that we are having problems as a result of it is so obvious and so depressing that in future I would only want to write about or comment on what we can do to improve our situation as outsiders.
I will wait until I see what the ace negotiator Truss comes up with to resolve the Ireland border control issue. After the unparalleled success of the Australian trade deal it is bound to be good.

Yup pretty much - the machinations are still very much in progress, its not 'done' yet not by a long shot - despite what some rather ill informed people might think.

Yes some people have been 'done over' by it and a lot of people have had their lives diminished by it - but there's worse to come yet.

So probs best we all just get p*ssed, and start a street brawl to distract everyone - seems like the most sensible and 'British' thing to do :wacko: .

If we took it outside, would we have to bring our own booze?

Top Bottom