Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

You posted that at a quarter to one in the morning. The other simpleton used to do that a lot until it was pointed out to you- erm, him I mean.
Just because you're in bed with your Teddy at 10 o'clock doesn't mean the adults can't stay up later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Just because you're in bed with you're Teddy at 10 o'clock doesn't mean the adults can't stay up later.
Better than staying up and wearing one.

Reactions: mjr
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Am i now to start a "Sub Juvenile Slanging Match" thread as well as a 'Political Parties AOB not Pertaining to Brexit' thread now ..??

A reminder to the wise - having stupid arguments with stupid people - rarely gets you anywhere - it just brings you down to their level - and they win because they're so much better practiced at it ...

Rise above chaps - rise above... :okay:

The ignore button has its uses ...

D

Deleted member 28

That's your level now is it? Abuse and lying?
But he does have the intellect of a raisin so let's not expect too much.

You seem to spend an unusually large amount of time on here. Don't you have any other interests?

Don't be asking him difficult questions. He doesn't know what day it is never mind getting his fee... sorry, his mind around abstract things like that! Go easy on him at this difficult time.

We enjoy laughing at the stupidity you come out with more than you could possibly imagine. Since you can't imagine much.

You posted that at a quarter to one in the morning. The other simpleton used to do that a lot until it was pointed out to you- erm, him I mean.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Not been here for a few weeks. Nice to see NACA is still a juvenile bitch fight as always. :rolleyes:
Thank goodness your here.

Do you have any particular tips on getting misbehaving boys to sit down , be quiet and to get on with their work.??

Or does someone need to start a " Lets take this outside" thread?

Top Bottom