Novak Djokovic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

£125 per night? Do you know which Hotel(s)? My Daughter and her partner are currently looking to book a couple of nights for partner's 40th birthday, they haven't found anything that cheap so far.
Blackpool 15 quid a night including breakfast !

£125 per night? Do you know which Hotel(s)? My Daughter and her partner are currently looking to book a couple of nights for partner's 40th birthday, they haven't found anything that cheap so far.

I don't know where/when they're looking but last time I was in London - August - there were numerous deals for around £70 with Grange places which are mostly in Bloomsbury.

We got a mini suite at Citadines in Holborn for just over £100.

mudsticks

Squire

Loads on booking.com Kensington Ibis £36..
Next weekend.

Which is cheap but plenty for around the £60 to £80 mark..

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I don't know where/when they're looking but last time I was in London - August - there were numerous deals for around £70 with Grange places which are mostly in Bloomsbury.

We got a mini suite at Citadines in Holborn for just over £100.
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, cheapest so far £140 per night.

BoldonLad

Loads on booking.com Kensington Ibis £36..
Next weekend.

Which is cheap but plenty for around the £60 to £80 mark..
They are looking a bit more upmarket than Ibis. Nothing wrong with ibis (IMHO), have used them numerous times. But, it is not my shout.

mudsticks

Squire
They are looking a bit more upmarket than Ibis. Nothing wrong with ibis (IMHO), have used them numerous times. But, it is not my shout.

Well like I said, that was very cheap..

I'm getting lots of others coming in Centralish London around £60-£80 on booking.

I dunno maybe they're coming up cheaper bcs I use them a fair amount..

Anyway I rather doubt our asylum seeking friends are enjoying even 'Ibis' style 'luxury'..

So either someone with a gov contract to house these poor souls is coining it, or elsewise the tabloids are making shoot up..

Could even be a bit of both maybe.??

BoldonLad

Well like I said, that was very cheap..

I'm getting lots of others coming in Centralish London around £60-£80 on booking.

I dunno maybe they're coming up cheaper bcs I use them a fair amount..

Anyway I rather doubt our asylum seeking friends are enjoying even 'Ibis' style 'luxury'..

So either someone with a gov contract to house these poor souls is coining it, or elsewise the tabloids are making shoot up..

Could even be a bit of both maybe.??
I am sure both propositions are true ie bit of grift , and a lot of sh*te

Last edited:
Top Bottom