Novak Djokovic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
Farage will clearly let any old unvaccinated Serbians into the country. It’s a change of heart that none of us were expecting.

lazybloke

Regular
Whenever I've needed a visa to visit a country, I've had to provide supporting paperwork and make my application weeks in advance.
Seems a massive lack of planning by Team Djoke if they couldn't get the right visa, and/or couldn't supply all the necessary supporting evidence, and have everything cleared in advance of travelling.

All very well that the relevant sports association agreed to his medical exemption, but that's irrelevant to the visa requirement.

Seems that sporting prowess is is often at the expense of other brain function.

See also:
Antivax footballers / other sports peeps.
And here's one I really don't understand: religious objections to vaccines ("It is my God-given right to refuse this [life-saving injection]" !!!)
etc

Bunch of crazy idiots.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Often wondered if not using Twitter I was missing out somehow, this confirms I'm not.
Twitter is not the real world. There is a lot of wit on Twitter, but the frightening aspect of it is that it can reveal just how people can behave when restraint is removed (due to anonymity) and they can verbally at least let rip.

D

Deleted member 49

Twitter is not the real world. There is a lot of wit on Twitter, but the frightening aspect of it is that it can reveal just how people can behave when restraint is removed (due to anonymity) and they can verbally at least let rip.
I understand why people don't use Twitter...but in what way is it not the real world/news ? How a MP posting their views say isn't real ?
It's not all bad.😁

View: https://twitter.com/DawnButlerBrent/status/1479453020878430214?t=DgAoX4ehYub7duG5g6pDWA&s=19

I understand why people don't use Twitter...but in what way is it not the real world/news ? How a MP posting their views say isn't real ?
It's not all bad.😁

View: https://twitter.com/DawnButlerBrent/status/1479453020878430214?t=DgAoX4ehYub7duG5g6pDWA&s=19

How dare they treat rich white people that way?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Anonymity also enables people to speak up who may otherwise feel unable to.

Mugshot

Über Member
It's not all bad.😁

I liked it when the Mail put "refugees" in caps.

1641635682142.png

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It's hard to post a Daily Heil link...but I've gelled my hands before and after....
View attachment 512
No wonder they all want to come here !

£125 per night? Do you know which Hotel(s)? My Daughter and her partner are currently looking to book a couple of nights for partner's 40th birthday, they haven't found anything that cheap so far.

Top Bottom