Not News or Current Affairs, but, "naughty" stuff in the other place

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I see the thread "When did you first become aware of sex?" has been removed by Mods in the CC Forum. Can't trust these cyclists to behave themselves. Unlike here.

Ian H

Guru
I just commented on the removed thread.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Well, it would be an interesting topic for this part of the forum, in terms of sex and relationship education, and society's attitude towards sex with all its myriad joys and complications. There's an awful lot to discuss.

Over there, it just seemed to be an outlet for weird repressed schoolboy fantasy though. It was clear what direction the thread was going in even before pictures of page 3 girls began to appear.

OP
OP
BoldonLad

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Well, it would be an interesting topic for this part of the forum, in terms of sex and relationship education, and society's attitude towards sex with all its myriad joys and complications. There's an awful lot to discuss.

Over there, it just seemed to be an outlet for weird repressed schoolboy fantasy though. It was clear what direction the thread was going in even before pictures of page 3 girls began to appear.

That is undoubtedly true, but, is a slightly wider topic than, basically, "When did you lose interest in Train Spotting, and building Airfix kits".

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It sounds like it just became unpleasantly peurile.
It never really had any context to it that I could determine.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

A thread on sex started by CC's own Cosmo Smallpiece was only ever going one way.

mudsticks

Squire
That is undoubtedly true, but, is a slightly wider topic than, basically, "When did you lose interest in Train Spotting, and building Airfix kits".

"Lost interest in trainspotting"

???

You must be doing it all wrong
IMG_20211113_180439_620.jpg

You've just got to be patient...

mudsticks

Squire
Corrour Station.
Another point of interest in trainspotting films is the nightclub scene in T2. This features Celinette 2 (as an extra).

Indeed.

Oooh a mini - Celine claim to fame - any roles since.?? . 😊

I was here for a quickie rendezvous with a friend (platonic 😇) camping in Glen Ossian last November ..

It was supposed to be two nights out , but the weather wasn't playing nicely..And the dark is loooong at that time of year.

Fantastic train trip from Glasgow all the same
IMG_20211118_124353_429.jpg

Top Bottom