Noisy protests

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Is that me and @Rusty Nails , or, just me? ;)

It must be you.

My theory, which was first invented this afternoon, is far more advanced than the ancient horseshoe theory which is little more than a bent linear theory.

Mine is completely circular, a bit like my thinking, which has no fixed ends and can mean what you want it to wrt to left and right. As an extreme centrist it places people like me firmly at the centre of the circle, or at any point depending on where the ends are at any time.

The book is coming out soon

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
It must be you.

My theory, which was first invented this afternoon, is far more advanced than the ancient horseshoe theory which is little more than a bent linear theory.

Mine is completely circular, a bit like my thinking, which has no fixed ends and can mean what you want it to wrt to left and right. As an extreme centrist it places people like me firmly at the centre of the circle, or at any point depending on where the ends are at any time.

The book is coming out soon

I might claim plagiarism, my suggestion, months ago was a circle, not a horseshoe ;)

Mr Celine

A two dimensional circle, yes, and a top/bottom, depending on which perspective you are looking at it from. There is no definitive need afaik for a "side" to be a straight line.

I could have said diametrically opposite arcs of a circle but everyone would have understood the meaning just as well. Did you understand what I meant? If not I apologise for confusing you.

A straight line is an arc of a circle of infinite radius.

Hope that clarifies things.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
A straight line is an arc of a circle of infinite radius.

Hope that clarifies things.

Plenty of room for all political persuasions on that circle then.

Top Bottom