New Covid Variant (Omicron). two cases found in UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Only cold a few days in the year, must be lovely!
It only got down to 2 degrees and snowy today. Not properly cold like in the midland uplands.

Still can't understand the bit about not being a sport if it's in a Stadium.
Rugby, Football, Athletics?
:laugh: All fake theatricals! Look at the way footballers dance and roll around when blown on a bit hard. You'll be telling us you believe WWE is real fighting next! :laugh:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Sorry, I'm washing my hair tonight.
Oi, Fozy. That's my gag.

mjr

I'm not there moaning about it I just wouldn't go, can't see the problem myself?
The problem is you're here (and on other sites) moaning about how painful it is to cut off your nose to spite your face.

D

Deleted member 28

It only got down to 2 degrees and snowy today. Not properly cold like in the midland uplands.

:laugh: All fake theatricals! Look at the way footballers dance and roll around when blown on a bit hard. You'll be telling us you believe WWE is real fighting next! :laugh:
Backpeddling a bit now aren't we, football I grant you can be a joke at times but you didn't specify did you?

C'mon then defend your comment anything in a stadium isn't sport.

D

Deleted member 28

The problem is you're here (and on other sites) moaning about how painful it is to cut off your nose to spite your face.
Show me where, all I've said is I wouldn't go when asked what I would do if I had bought a ticket.

D

Deleted member 28

It only got down to 2 degrees and snowy today.
If you sit outside at night this time of year when the temperature is in single figures you're a hardier man than me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian H

Guru
'Museum' is doing quite a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence. :rolleyes:

Prey tell where?

So as I can avoid :laugh:
Burton Museum, Bideford. Went there for the James Ravilious exhibition. You'd like his photos of Devon rural life in the 70s & 80s.
Afternoon tea at the Royal Hotel was something else (check out the three-tiers of cakes on the table behind).

mudsticks

Squire
Burton Museum, Bideford. Went there for the James Ravilious exhibition. You'd like his photos of Devon rural life in the 70s & 80s.
Afternoon tea at the Royal Hotel was something else (check out the three-tiers of cakes on the table behind).
View attachment 284
Aha

I do like his photos already..

The weird plates were a bit misleading in the first instance tho..

Three tiers of of cake redeems all however :okay:

mjr

If you sit outside at night this time of year when the temperature is in single figures you're a hardier man than me.
I'm just back in. It's still above zero and I've got a coat. What is the problem? No stamina, bleeding youngsters.

Rugby, Athletics, Speedway, Boxing, need I go on?
No, that's quite enough pantomime for one winter! Those all meet up out of public gaze beforehand to plot the show, don't they? Then they run/ride out in their formations and start dancing while thinking of the ticket money...

D

Deleted member 28

No, that's quite enough pantomime for one winter! Those all meet up out of public gaze beforehand to plot the show, don't they? Then they run/ride out in their formations and start dancing while thinking of the ticket money...
Wtf?
Do I need a visa to your World?

Ian H

Guru
That was certainly true of late season European crits back in the day. Money changed hands.

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom