Moderation Poll

Do you think NACA needs moderators

• Yes - based on the rules of CycleChat

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Yes - but only for the most egregious of posts (racism, swearing, nudity etc)

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No - anything goes we are all adults and know what we signed up for.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Readers may like to read this near-unreadable page of almost entirely off-topic sniping and bickering https://ncap.cyclechat.net/threads/oh-no-brexit-not-going-quite-as-well-as-hoped.34/page-8 and consider changing vote and position on moderation.

I think it is pretty clear that a site of uncontrolled spew still won't work.
I bet your struggling with no report button, was it 7/8 posts per day you told us you reported?

OP
OP
Milkfloat

Milkfloat

I bet your struggling with no report button, was it 7/8 posts per day you told us you reported?
To be fair pages of back and forth arguing about anything but the topic is tiresome and does make it much harder to read and does not exactly impart any wisdom or learning to the reader. I would not have reported the thread as we have seen that snitches get stitches.

mudsticks

Squire
To be fair pages of back and forth arguing about anything but the topic is tiresome and does make it much harder to read and does not exactly impart any wisdom or learning to the reader. I would not have reported the thread as we have seen that snitches get stitches.

I can't see it lasting long .

I'm sure all of us could, in reality, be passing our time more productively, and or pleasantly.

Archie_tect

Hippy….
If slo-mo remembers navel-gazing in the 70s he wasn't really 'there' man...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
All the people on this thread, stating they dont want moderation….and now they are doing it throigh the back do, by asking people to use the ignore button, so their little happy existence in this forum isnt shattered…..

Bunch of two faced self-gratification artists….and let me just post this hear.

Readers may like to read this near-unreadable page of almost entirely off-topic sniping and bickering https://ncap.cyclechat.net/threads/oh-no-brexit-not-going-quite-as-well-as-hoped.34/page-8 and consider changing vote and position on moderation.

I think it is pretty clear that a site of uncontrolled spew still won't work.

This is what some members were doing, long before i came along………..

AndyRM

Elder Goth
All the people on this thread, stating they dont want moderation….and now they are doing it throigh the back do, by asking people to use the ignore button, so their little happy existence in this forum isnt shattered…..

Bunch of two faced self-gratification artists….and let me just post this hear.

This is what some members were doing, long before i came along………..

You literally asked me to ignore you.

jowwy

You literally asked me to ignore you.

No, i asked you to stay out of my posts, cause it was constantly degenerating into abuse

now your all doing as your told by, fab old dodderer, rusty snails, mudsticks, cookiemonster. Because none of you got any backbone to stand up to them and tell them to fark off and do one……its yes sir, no sir, i will sir, im sorry sir, i will do better sir….sorry for being on your forum sir

classic33

No, i asked you to stay out of my posts, cause it was constantly degenerating into abuse

now your all doing as your told by, fab old dodderer, rusty snails, mudsticks, cookiemonster. Because none of you got any backbone to stand up to them and tell them to fark off and do one……its yes sir, no sir, i will sir, im sorry sir, i will do better sir….sorry for being on your forum sir
You don't like people responding to your posts, don't post. It's that simple.

How about you take some responsibility for what you post. After all no-one is telling you what to post, or are they?

jowwy

You don't like people responding to your posts, don't post. It's that simple.

How about you take some responsibility for what you post. After all no-one is telling you what to post, or are they?

I took responsibility……maybe if you read may posts rather than ignoring them, cause other members told you so, then you would see them.

Oi! I don't tell anyone what to do. So can you leave me out of your childish hissy fits?

Top Bottom