Levelling Up fund - potholes need fixing, right?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Hark at all us whiny, weakling lefties moaning again - nothing but moan, moan, moan, never a single good word to say about a poor, beleaguered Tory government who are just trying their very, very best with the little they have after Labour spent all the money. Dunno how we're not crushed to death by the weight of the enormous chips on our feeble little shoulders.

(Thought I'd save Those Guys the bother... ^_^ )

OP
OP
matticus

matticus

Guru

PaulB

When even the Daily Heil put aside their loyalty to the tories, you know the game is up.

D

Deleted member 28

Think I need to get into the Tarmac industry!

It does include a cycle path though.

mjr

It does include a cycle path though.
Probably only so they can count the whole 300k as coming from the cycling budget.

It's financially impossible to fix all the potholes while doing nothing to either increase taxes on or reduce numbers of the pothole-causers. It's literally throwing money into holes in the ground.

Well, I guess it's OK, if that's what makes you comfortable. I might give them a try. I hope the spelling is upto snuff ...
They don't mention house prices tough

Probably only so they can count the whole 300k as coming from the cycling budget.

It's financially impossible to fix all the potholes while doing nothing to either increase taxes on or reduce numbers of the pothole-causers. It's literally throwing money into holes in the ground.
They can make a more solid foundation before laying the tarmac..

Top Bottom